Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Rehab Centers in Garden Grove, CA
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Rehab Centers in Garden Grove, CA
Garden Grove is a northern Orange County, California city. It has over 171,000 residents and is known for its pleasant weather year-round. Some well-known attractions in Garden Grove include the Great Wolf Lodge Water Park, Christ Cathedral, and the Atlantis Play Center, which is perfect for families with children.
If you’re living in Garden Grove, CA, or considering going to detox in the area, you’ve landed at the right resource. Below, you’ll find the top substance use disorder centers within or close to the city.
Top Detox Centers in Garden Grove, CA
Chapters Capistrano is a luxury detox and rehab center in San Clemente, California. As a high-end treatment center, patients are treated with the utmost comfort and the highest level of substance use disorder care. Patients have attested to the great facilities, peaceful views, and well-prepared meals during their stay in Chapters Capistrano.
Some of the best features of the rehab include:
- 24/7 care: You don’t have to worry about being unsafe within the facility. Chapters Capistrano offers round-the-clock care for patients as they undergo the critical stages of detox and throughout the whole treatment process.
- Technology-friendly: Laptops and gadgets are allowed in the center. You can keep in touch with family and friends or resume work even as you undergo treatment.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to reach out through their contact details:
1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Monarch Shores is another excellent detox and rehab located in San Juan Capistrano, California. In Monarch Shores, patients get to enjoy the splendid view of the coast while they receive high-quality care. The center also has diverse treatment options, whether you prefer a 12-Step (spiritual) or Non-12 Step (secular) approach to addiction recovery.
Some of the notable features of the center are:
- Caring staff: The staff at Monarch Shores meets you where you are — they hear your needs and are willing to provide the tools to motivate you as you recover from substance use disorder.
- Personalized plans: As you have heard, no one-size-fits-all approach to substance use disorder recovery exists. Monarch Shores give you an initial assessment, so the staff would know what treatment programs will work well with your unique background.
To discover what Monarch Shores has to offer, we invite you to contact them through the following details:
27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Other Excellent Detox Options Outside Garden Grove, California
If you find that your best detox and addiction rehab option isn’t in Garden Grove, CA, you should know that there are many choices across the country.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best detox and treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. WiFi access allows you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, feel free to contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Lincoln Recovery – At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help all clients see that recovery is not only attainable but it is also maintainable. With a combination of group and individual treatments, resort-like amenities, the ability to choose the treatments you want to try, and the chance to build a community of others going through recovery, too, clients find that they have the potential to overcome their addictions much more easily than if they tried it alone.
Stepping into the quiet retreat that is Lincoln Recovery is just the first step in enjoying this supportive, immersive recovery experience.
What Lincoln Recovery clients can expect:
- Stay in touch with loved ones from the beginning – No blackout period
- Large, quiet campus in Rural Illinois
- Restaurant-style meals and snacks – prepared by a chef
- Meditation Room
- Indoor pool
- Workout room
- Regularly scheduled outings and activities
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox
- Partial hospitalization, Inpatient, and IOP treatment options
Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’re looking for in ways to make long-term recovery from your addiction a reality.
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier detox and rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope this list of resources can get you started in your recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.