Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Bolingbrook, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2022 Best Addiction Rehabs in Bolingbrook, Illinois
When you know you need to seek treatment for your addiction, and you’re in Bolingbrook, Illinois, one of the first things you’re going to want to know is what are the 2022 best addiction rehabs in your area? How do you find a truly wonderful rehab that can help you to start overcoming your substance or alcohol abuse so you can live a clean and sober life worth living?
Best Rehabs in Bolingbrook, Illinois
There are many treatment options to choose from in Bolingbrook, but finding the best rehabs in Bolingbrook, IL, might feel like a challenge. Experts agree that many factors go into choosing a treatment facility that will work for you. Still, some of the most commonly mentioned are the amenities, the treatment programs, and the aftercare programs.
Other factors, such as accreditation, on-site detox, and medically assisted treatment, are also considered when choosing a rehab.
Still, finding the best addiction rehabs in Bolingbrook, Illinois, can be challenging, so we’ve made a list to help you get started:
For those who are looking for a treatment facility that allows clients to immerse themselves in their recovery, Lincoln Recovery can be the perfect place to start. It starts with the amenities and continues through with the level of engagement that clients are encouraged to show. The staff at Lincoln offers tools to help clients get a strong start on the journey, and then they help them learn how to utilize the tools and techniques at any stage of recovery.
Clients have the opportunity to decide which treatment models work best for them, so they can choose to keep going or give something else a try. Through regular check-ins with the treatment team and various evidence-based treatment models, clients can discover a method that works for their individual needs.
What clients can expect at Lincoln Recovery:
- Technology friendly – no blackout period
- Large quiet campus in rural Illinois
- Meditation room, indoor pool, and space to work out
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox facilities
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- PHP, residential treatment, and IOP options
Lincoln Recovery might be the perfect place to start when you want to attend a treatment facility that encourages you to see the good in yourself and your recovery journey.
19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
It can be frustrating when you can’t find a treatment facility that works for your needs in your area. Don’t give up if you don’t find the best rehab in Bolingbrook, IL. There are many options throughout the country.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
In the end, as long as you choose to find help to overcome your addiction, it doesn’t matter where you choose to go, as long as you do.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.