Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Palatine, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2022 Best Rehab Centers in Palatine, Illinois
If you’re like many in your area seeking treatment for your addiction this year, you likely want to know the 2022 best rehab centers in Palatine, Illinois. While it may feel better to know that you’re not the only one out there who wants and needs help to overcome your addiction, you still need to know where some of the best rehabs are before you commit to a facility you’re unsure about. That’s why having all the information you need can make the process of finding a great place much easier.
Best Rehabs in Palatine, Illinois
It makes sense that it can feel pretty daunting when you’re looking for a place to begin your recovery journey. How do you know you’re choosing a good facility? What makes them good? Is it the treatment options? The price and insurance they accept? Does it have to do with the amenities? Once you know what matters to you, then you can move on to the factors that make a rehab stand out among others.
Some treatment facilities seem to consistently rank higher than others in your area, so we’ve compiled a list of them to help you start your search:
When you’re looking for a rehab that offers the feel of a retreat, the food of going to dinner each night, and the quiet that helps you get back to you and who you are, then you might find that Lincoln Recovery is the place for you. You’ll find that you’re involved in your treatment, too, because you take an active role in things like choosing the treatment models that work for you, so you can really enjoy your recovery journey.
When clients choose Lincoln, they are encouraged to try many types of treatment options. Their recovery team ensures they get the most out of each day they are in rehab by meeting with them regularly.
What you’ll find at Lincoln Recovery:
- Keep your devices from day one
- Private rooms
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Meditation room
- Indoor pool
- On-site Detox
- Variety of treatment options
If you would like to begin your recovery journey in a rehab that helps you to feel like you belong and matter, then Lincoln Recovery may be the best place to get started.
19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Even when you don’t find a rehab option that’s best for you in Palatine, IL, you should know that there are many other options in other states.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
No matter what, it really doesn’t matter where you go to treatment as long as you choose to embrace a healthy, happy recovery.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.