Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Rehab with Private Rooms in Avondale, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Rehab with Private Rooms in Avondale, Colorado
You have finally reached your breaking point and have decided it is time to get help for your addiction. But you don’t want to be shepherded into a dormitory or hospital-like environment. You are looking for rehab with private rooms in Avondale, Colorado, which will give you the privacy you need to heal.
Offering a small-town feel, Avondale is a quaint little town found in south-central Colorado, just miles from Pueblo. This private oasis is home to about 590 residents and features a friendly atmosphere, beautiful scenery, and almost perfect weather.
Addiction Statistics in Avondale Colorado
A sleepy town far enough away from cities like Pueblo and Denver to avoid much of the crime found in more urban areas; this rural area still faces some of the same drug-related problems that other Colorado towns do.
Drug-related crime in Avondale is about 10.92 per 1,000 residents, but it tends to be mostly vandalism and burglary. The east side of town harbors most of this activity, with other neighborhoods spared most of it.
Rehab with Private Rooms in Avondale Colorado
Drug and alcohol rehab comes in a lot of different versions. Some facilities resemble a hospital or clinic, and those look and feel more like a high-end spa. No matter what atmosphere you are in, many clients prefer rehab with private rooms to safeguard their privacy and have the time alone to deal with their addiction issues.
Yes, addiction therapy is a private affair and can often be most successful when dealing with it privately. That’s why rehab with private rooms is popular in Avondale, Colorado. They give each client the space they need to handle their addiction in a way that is both comfortable and effective.
This does not mean you will be left alone most of the time. You will never feel alone with plenty of opportunities to meet with other clients in group therapy, recreational activities, and even meal time. Yet, having a private room affords you the space you may need and the opportunity to be alone when necessary.
What to Look for in Rehab with Private Rooms in Avondale Colorado
Every rehab facility offers its own unique environment. Even those that offer private rooms may look and feel different. So, what should you be looking for in rehab with private rooms? First, be sure that you like the size of the room. Just because it is private does not mean it is spacious. Most people who seek a private area also look for a space to make their own while staying there.
Next, check out its style and décor. Is it pleasing to the eye? Is it something you are used to? Does the style and color palette make you feel comfortable and safe or edgy and stressed? Maybe you want a room with soothing colors and soft lighting – or maybe those things don’t matter to you. Do you want a view of the surrounding landscape, or do you not mind an interior room with no windows? What about the bedding? Does it match your expectations? These things are important to help you relax and feel at home. A few other things to consider are:
- The size of the bed. If you are used to a king-size bed at home, that twin may not offer the comfort and space you expect.
- TV, WIFI, and Phone Service. If you like to watch TV before bed, then be sure your room offers that convenience.
- Sound Proofing. Just because you have a private room does not mean that you won’t hear other residents. Check for sound barriers to ensure you have the privacy you want.
- Private Bath. Not every private room has its own bathroom – some require sharing with one or more residents.
- Communal Areas. Having a private room doesn’t mean you don’t want to be around other people. Check what types of communal areas can be found on your floor. Maybe there is a game room, kitchenette, or other living space for residents to gather.
Once you get past the look and feel of the place, you will want to look for a few other important details like:
- Accreditation and Licensing. Be sure any facility you consider has been reviewed and approved for offering industry-standard care. You can check their accreditation status with The Joint Commission, a nonprofit group that reviews facilities and lists those with the proper accreditation and licensing in the state.
- Programs. Every rehab facility offers its own type of program. Some use 12-step programs for treatment, while others utilize a more varied approach with non-12-step programs or even holistic ones. Look closely at the style of programs offered to residents to see if it matches what you are looking for. There is no right or wrong program for addiction therapy, as long as it works for you.
- Counseling. The core element of any addiction recovery program, counseling, can take many different forms. From talk therapy, individual one-on-one sessions, group support, and even religiously based programs, check out the options available to find a good match.
- Facilities. What else does the facility offer that you might enjoy? Are their holistic healing programs like massage and meditation? What about recreational offerings like a gym, swimming, walking trails, or horseback riding? These are all things that can aid the healing process as you undergo treatment.
- Services. Successful drug and alcohol rehab requires a joint approach and combing services to give you exactly what you need to devise a successful treatment plan. Not sure what to look for? Here are a few suggestions:
- Round-the-clock medical care. Withdrawal can be taxing. Having the right medical care during the process can make the experience much more tolerable.
- Counseling: make sure that the facility you choose has licensed professional counselors on staff for individual and group therapy.
- Alternative therapies like acupuncture, massage, and meditation can all be used to ease stress and alleviate the worst of your withdrawal symptoms.
- Fun activities. Now is the time to find new ways to occupy your mind and find safer ways to enjoy your free time. Delve into some new hobbies or recreational activities during rehab to see what activities you may enjoy once you return home
What to Expect During Rehab at Avondale Colorado
You have picked a rehab facility and are on your way. But what will it be like when you get there? Every place is different, but here are a few things to expect:
A Warm Welcome
Upon arrival, you will be checked in by one of our staff, who will take your initial information and get you started in the intake process.
Once your initial paperwork is completed, you will begin a detailed assessment of your condition. This will likely begin with a comprehensive physical exam to see where your health is and to determine your level of addiction. Any underlying medical conditions will be reviewed as well as your current medications. Be prepared to have bloodwork taken, a urinalysis, and maybe even secondary tests like ultrasound and EKG. A mental health assessment will also be taken. This is normal and will help your care team understand the effects of any underlying mental health issues that could be provoking our addiction.
The first step to treatment is clearing your body of the chemicals left behind from drug and alcohol use. This can cause mild to severe withdrawal symptoms and may be handled with medications or more natural processes like herbal medications, massage, meditation, and more. Withdrawal is never fun and can be downright uncomfortable, but there are plenty of ways that your care team can help make the symptoms more tolerable.
Most people experience nausea and vomiting, chills, body aches, mental confusion, irritability, and even exhaustion for a few days. More serious addictions may require a longer period of detoxification, which can prolong the symptoms.
Once your body is cleared of the drugs and alcohol you have been feeding it, the work of dealing with your addiction begins. This will be a multi-pronged process that includes all treatment options, like counseling, group support, lifestyle, and behavioral change modification therapy, biofeedback, exercise, diet changes, and more. Every treatment plan is individual and designed to meet your own personal needs. Healing the body, mind, and emotions requires dealing with many issues. That’s why it is so important to find a facility that offers what you need and not compare someone else’s treatment to yours.
Being discharged from patient therapy isn’t the end of your addiction treatment. Aftercare is essential to prolonged success. Be sure to set up a good aftercare regime before leaving for home. This includes making appointments with your medical doctor for a follow-up exam, counseling appointments with a counselor or outpatient facility near home, joining an addiction support group, and even making the lifestyle alterations needed to keep you clean and sober. Life after rehab will look very different, and you will need all of this support to make the adjustments necessary to continue on the road toward full and long-term recovery.
Paying for Private Room Rehab at Avondale Colorado
You know you prefer a rehab with a private room but aren’t sure about the cost. Sure, it will cost a bit more, but depending on your insurance, you may not have to pay more for a private room than you would for a shared one. Before you start worrying about how to pay for rehab, why don’t you begin by verifying your insurance to see what portion of the bill they will cover? You may be surprised at how little you have to pay. And, if there are costs you need to cover, options like loans, grants, scholarships, employer benefits, and more can help.
Traveling to Avondale Colorado
Less than an hour’s drive from the Pueblo airport, Avondale is easy to access almost anywhere.
Don’t fight your addiction any longer. It’s time to get the holistic help you deserve.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.