Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Skokie, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2022 Best Addiction Rehabs in Skokie, Illinois
Are you wondering where the 2022 best addiction rehabs in Skokie, Illinois, are? If you’re looking for a great place to begin to overcome your addiction, then you might be looking for a rehab that lists amongst the top. The trouble for many is that it can be challenging to know what will be the best option for them and their recovery journey.
Best Rehabs in Skokie, Illinois
When you’re looking for the best rehabs in Skokie, IL, you want to consider a couple of factors. For example, consider whether or not the amenities will be to your liking. Believe it or now, where you stay can make or break your overall rehab experience. Will the food be good? Will you feel safe and comfortable? You should also consider the different types of treatment that the facility you’re considering offers. Some rehabs offer just one or two treatment models for clients to follow, while others can be overwhelming with the options they offer. Finding a nice balance with just enough options can help to offer balance and a feeling of satisfaction in the protocols a person chooses.
There are many other things that a person can consider when they choose to attend rehab, so we’ve made a list of some of the best addiction rehabs in Skokie, IL:
At Lincoln Recovery, clients can enjoy a variety of treatment options to meet their needs without feeling overwhelmed. The biggest goal is to offer connection and comfort so that everyone seeking treatment in this facility feels like they are part of a supportive community where they can truly thrive.
When someone chooses to attend rehab at Lincoln Recovery, they can enjoy a feeling of peace. Private rooms and the ability to enjoy a meditation room, walk around the expansive rural campus, or take a swim provide many with the sense of serenity that often accompanies a successful recovery.
The benefits of attending Lincoln Recovery include:
- Technology friendly – stay in touch with friends and family from the beginning of treatment
- Large quiet campus in rural Illinois
- Professional chef-prepared snacks and meals
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox
- PHP, IOP, and residential treatment options are available
Lincoln Recovery might be the perfect place to get started for those who want to overcome their addiction with a sense of peace and calm.
19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Even if you don’t find your best rehab option in Skokie, IL, you need to know that there are many different treatment options across the country, and it might be worth considering other areas.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
In the end, it doesn’t matter where you choose to seek treatment as long as you decide to begin overcoming your addiction.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.