Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Holistic Rehabs in Tustin, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Holistic Rehabs in Tustin, California
Tustin is a city in Orange County and is considered part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. People visit Tustin because it is close to all of the things Los Angeles has to offer, including the Citrus Ranch Park, Chemers Gallery, and The District at Tustin Legacy.
You’ve come to the right page if you are looking for a holistic rehab in Tustin, California. Below, you’ll find some great options within Orange County and other choices outside of the state.
Top Holistic Addiction Treatment Centers in Tustin, California
Monarch Shores is one of the most well-known rehabs in San Juan Capistrano, California. Aside from its picturesque view of the coast, it’s also recognized for its features, such as:
- 24/7 medical attention: You will receive immediate care for medical discomforts or emergencies. The staff at Monarch Shores are highly responsive to every patient’s needs.
- Diverse treatment plans: During the planning phase, your team will craft a treatment program that suits well with your unique background, whether it’s a spiritual or a secular approach.
To discover more about what Monarch Shores has to offer, please visit the following links:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Chapters Capistrano is a luxury holistic rehab in San Clemente, California. This Orange County addiction treatment center is recognized for its spectacular features, including:
- Strong aftercare program: At Chapters, you will have a program within rehab and what happens after. The aftercare plan is meant to keep you accountable so you can stay strong in your sobriety.
- Chef-prepared meals: The center is well-known for its delicious meals meant to keep your physical and mental well-being in check.
To explore more about Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Other Holistic Rehabs Outside Tustin, California
In many instances, it can be beneficial to have a rehab outside your place of residence if you live in Tustin. This is to prevent addiction triggers and for you to entirely focus on your recovery.
Interested in exploring options outside the state? Here are the top choices:
Mountain Springs Recovery
This rehab at Monument, Colorado, is known for its beautiful views of the mountain ranges and comfortable, peaceful facilities. Mountain Springs Recovery is also recognized for its other features, such as:
- Support groups: You will experience a community in Mountain Springs willing to listen while encouraging you.
- Caring staff: The team at Mountain Springs Recovery knows how to meet patients where they are in their addiction treatment journey. Highly empathetic and great listeners, they take the time to know you as you are.
To discover more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please reach out to:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Are you looking for a holistic rehab closer to Texas if you have loved ones in the area? A great option is Willow Springs Recovery, which is located in Bastrop. This holistic center is known for its great features, including:
- Full-fledged center: At Willow Springs Recovery, you don’t have to transfer treatment areas for a particular stage in your sobriety journey. You can have detox, treatment, and aftercare all in one place.
- Technology-friendly. This center also offers WiFi access, and there’s no blackout period for the use of devices.
Learn more about Willow Springs Recovery by getting in touch through the following information:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Searching for a holistic rehab that is closer to the Chicago metropolitan area? A top option would be Lincoln Recovery, situated in Raymond, IL. This center is known for its notable features, including:
- Recreational activities: At Lincoln Recovery, you can enjoy various fun recreational activities such as sports, fitness, indoor socials, nature walks, and games with friends.
- Personalized treatment plans: Since there is no one-size-fits-all approach to addiction treatment, the staff at Lincoln Recovery will create a fully custom plan that fits your unique needs.
To discover more about Lincoln Recovery, please reach out to:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
We hope that this list of holistic centers has been helpful to you! As always, don’t hesitate to contact us if you want more information about any of these centers.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.