Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Alcohol Rehab in Allenspark, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Alcohol Rehab in Allenspark, Colorado
Allenspark, Colorado, is home to less than 500 people because of its beautiful scenery and outdoor activities. Offering a friendly atmosphere and small-town charm, this quaint old mining town sits just 12 miles east of Estes Park and is surrounded by the Roosevelt National Forest and Rocky Mountain National Park.
If you are looking for a great place to find alcohol rehab services, Allenspark, Colorado, is the place to go.
Addiction Statistics in Allenspark Colorado
It’s no secret that alcohol use has been wreaking havoc on the state of Colorado in recent years. According to a report released by Well Being Trust, alcohol-related deaths increased statewide in 2021 alone. Nationwide, Colorado ranks 45th when it comes to alcohol deaths. That means only 5 states in the entire country have more alcohol-related deaths than Colorado. This has left the state’s Department of Public health and Environment struggling to initiate plans to curb excessive alcohol use by Coloradoans and limit the harm it creates.
Alcohol Rehab in Allenspark, Colorado
With alcohol-related deaths in Colorado rising 57% between 2005 and 2017, it has become a priority to offer more and more treatment facilities throughout the state. Alcohol rehab in Allenspark, Colorado, has become a leader in the state’s fight against alcohol abuse and misuse. Offering various treatment options, alcohol rehab here is geared toward everyone seeking help – no matter the demographic.
What to Look for in Alcohol Rehab at Allenspark Colorado
When looking for alcohol rehab in Allenspark, Colorado, to meet your needs, there are a lot of factors to consider. Here are just a few:
Licensing and Accreditation
When choosing a rehab facility, the first thing to consider is whether or not they (and their staff) are properly licensed and accredited. This includes various local, state, and federal licenses and industry-known accreditation. Not sure what to look for? No problem! The Joint Commission is an independent watchdog group that investigates individual facilities and lists all of their accreditation and licensing on their website for your review. Plus, they look at each facility’s ability to stand up to strict standards in care and offer reports on its quality of care.
There are a lot of different ways to tackle alcohol rehab. Most people know about the traditional 12-step programs. While very effective for most people, some require a mixture of traditional therapy and other types of care. This may include:
- Holistic Healing: using a whole body approach to addiction recovery, holistic healing incorporates nontraditional treatments, including biofeedback, massage, acupuncture, herbal remedies, and talk therapy, into the patient’s treatment plan.
- Spiritual Based Programs: Some facilities gear their entire recovery program on a more spiritually based theme. This works well for those with a strong religious or spiritual background and needs the emphasis on this aspect of their healing journey.
- Individual vs. Group Therapy: Some people do best working one-on-one with their own therapist, while others crave the support offered in group sessions. Look for a facility that offers what you are most comfortable with (or a combination of both).
- Long-term vs short-term Therapy: alcohol rehab can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. The average is 30-60 days. The length of your rehab stay will depend greatly on the severity of your addiction and your ability to leave work and home responsibilities for the length of time needed to get the most out of your recovery stay.
Not every facility is equal. Some look and feel like a hospital setting, while others resemble a high-end spa. What you feel most comfortable with is up to you. Make sure that whatever type of facility you choose offers the kinds of treatment options that you both want and need. Of course, the environment is also important, so be sure that the setting and the amenities meet your expectations. Some things you may want to look for are:
- Setting: the atmosphere and setting of a facility can encourage healing. If you like scenic mountain views, alcohol rehab in Allenspark, Colorado, may be just what you are looking for. Offering beautiful views and plenty of outdoor space to explore, the area boasts some of the most calming settings in the nation.
- Amenities: do you want a pool, professional spa, hair and nail salon, hot tub, and massage? What about emails: would you prefer a restaurant-style offering or private room service? These are just some amenities to look for when choosing a rehab facility.
- Staffing: are you looking for a rehab that features mostly medical staff or offers personal assistance too? Maybe a combined approach is more to your liking. Depending on your preferences, one facility may offer more of what you are looking for than another.
Who knew that alcohol rehab in Allenspark, Colorado offered so many options? Lucky for you, they do. Depending on the services you require, you will want to ensure you get what you want and need when choosing a rehab facility for your alcohol addiction treatment. So what are the most important things to look for?
- Complete Medical facility and staff: Whether dealing with withdrawal symptoms or handling other medical issues that may arise during your stay, you will want to be sure that any rehab you choose has on-site medical help available. This may include a doctor, a nurse, a nurse practitioner, and more.
- Medical detox: alcohol withdrawal can tax a patient, so be sure your facility offers quality withdrawal care that can deal with your symptoms comprehensively and comprehensively.
- A variety of therapy options: individual and group support is important during addiction recovery.
- Travel Considerations: How will you get to your alcohol rehab facility? Do they offer a shuttle service to and from the airport, or will you need to find a ride or rent a car? These are all things to look into before you book your stay.
- Laundry: if you are staying 30, 60, or 90 days, you’ll want to be sure that your personal laundry can be taken care of right there or what other arrangements can be made.
What to Expect During Alcohol Rehab at Allenspark Colorado
Chances are that alcohol rehab is a new experience for you and your family. You probably have a lot of questions and are wondering what to expect. Here we’ll give you a basic rundown of the normal protocol, so you have at least a basic understanding of what will happen once you arrive.
Intake and assessment
Before anything else, you will fill out forms, have a physical, and go through an assessment to determine your level of addiction, your physical health, and the type of treatment that will work best for your needs. This process can take a few hours, but it’s essential to ensure you enjoy the best treatment experience possible.
With your assessment complete, a comprehensive treatment plan will be designed specifically for you. This will include a plan for detox, which can take anywhere from 3-10 days, depending on your level of addiction. For this reason, medical detox is always recommended to ensure your comfort and wellbeing throughout the process. You can begin therapy as your symptoms begin to subside and you start to feel better.
Treating your addiction will include a combination approach of one-on-one counseling, group therapy, and support/ lifestyle alteration.
You will have a better chance of gaining long-term success by looking at and dealing with all aspects of your addiction, which may range from emotional triggers to physical symptoms to even lifestyle reasons why you become dependent on alcohol.
Treating alcohol abuse can be done in many different ways, utilizing a variety of help. Be sure you understand every step of your treatment plan and ask plenty of questions if you don’t understand something.
Leaving rehab is a big step in your recovery, but it is not the end of your journey toward a healthier life. Establishing a good aftercare program that uses your learned skills is important. Continuing with your individual therapy either in person or via Zoom and adjoining support groups are vital components to long-term success.
Traveling to Allenspark Colorado
Nestled in Boulder County. Allenspark, Colorado, is best known for the Chapel on the Rock, the most photographed landmark in the state. Surrounded by Rocky Mountain National Park, it sits along the Peak Scenic Highway, which makes it easily accessible by car. And, just 35 miles from Boulder, those coming by air will find the Boulder Airport a good hub to travel through.
Don’t you deserve to live a better, cleaner life? Now is the time to get the help you need. Call to learn more.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.