Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Best Luxury Rehabs in Aurora, IL
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Luxury Rehabs in Aurora, IL
Aurora, IL, is one of the cities closest to the Chicago metropolitan area. With its proximity to the biggest city in Illinois, many people live in the communities of Aurora and enjoy the suburban life while enjoying what Chicago has to offer. Aurora’s most-visited places include Phillips Park Zoo, Blackberry Farm, and Chicago Premium Outlets.
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
If you’re considering luxury addiction treatment in Aurora, Illinois, here are some of the best options to choose from within the state, including choices that are outside of the state as well.
Top Luxury Addiction Treatment Centers in Aurora, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery is one of the best luxury treatment centers close to Aurora, IL, located in Raymond, IL. It’s known for its wide choice of amenities, caring staff, and effective treatment options.
Some other features include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: You’re entitled to have medical staff on hand to check on your health, especially during the crucial stages of withdrawal and detox. This is one of the ways they keep the patients safe within the center.
- Diverse treatment options: The options provided at Lincoln Recovery range from spiritual (12-Step) and secular (Non-12-Step) approaches, which are designed to fit people with unique backgrounds.
To learn more about Lincoln Recovery, please reach out to:
- Lincoln Recovery
Other Luxury Rehab Centers Outside Aurora, IL
In some situations, having a center close to home can be easy and accessible, but in other situations, it can prove to be difficult if you’re experiencing addiction triggers and some distractions. If this is the case and you live in Aurora, IL, find some other great options outside of the state:
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is a top-notch rehab center located in Bastrop, TX. This charming rehab center has wide open nature spaces to enjoy walks, fitness facilities, and caring staff who are ready to meet your needs.
Some of the other notable features of the center include:
- Strong aftercare program: You’ll have a plan in place after you’re done with treatment. This is for you to stay accountable and keep going in your recovery journey.
- Chef-prepared meals: Health is a top priority in Willow Springs. At this center, you’ll have thoughtfully prepared meals from breakfast to dinner.
To know more about Willow Springs Recovery, explore what they have to offer by visiting these links:
- Willow Springs Recovery
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Chapters Capistrano is a great luxury addiction treatment center within the beautiful coast of Orange County in San Clemente, CA. It’s recognized for its beautiful balcony views as well as the low patient-to-staff ratio, which makes for a positive experience.
Other great features of this center are:
- Wide range of treatment options: You can have a personalized program which is a combination of 12-Step, or Non-12 Step options meant to suit your health and personal background.
- Technology-friendly: There is no blackout period and unlimited access to WiFi in the center. You can keep on working or be in contact with your loved ones during your addiction treatment.
To discover more about Chapters Capistrano, please visit the following contact information:
- Chapters Capistrano
Another wonderful luxury opioid rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This full-fledged center is complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It has a great ocean view in San Juan Capistrano, California. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is another extraordinary luxury treatment center located in Monument, CO. They’re known for the great view of the Colorado forests and mountains, as well as the great facilities meant for comfort and overall well-being.
Other notable features of this center include:
- Empathetic staff: Caring for others is the heart of everything they do at Mountain Springs Recovery. Expect the staff to listen to your needs while providing you with tangible care during addiction recovery.
- Support groups: Find your tribe in this center who understands your journey and encourage you when needed. Support groups are available whether you are an inpatient or an outpatient in the center.
To learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please explore the following information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
- Address: 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
- Phone: 866-714-6701
We hope this list brings clarity to your luxury rehab options. We wish you all the best in your addiction recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.