Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Arlington Heights, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
When you decide you’re ready to attend addiction treatment, it makes sense that you want to find the best facilities around. You’re probably not alone if you’re interested in the 2022 best rehab centers in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Nobody wants to be stuck in a rehab that isn’t a good place to be. Not to mention that the better the facility, the better the experience, and the more successful your recovery journey can be.
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
|Cicero||Schaumburg||Arlington Heights||St Louis|
Best Rehabs in Arlington Heights, Illinois
So, how does one find the best rehabs in Arlington Heights, Illinois, to help them begin overcoming their addiction? It starts with knowing what will matter to you and your treatment. For example, does the place you stay while in treatment matter? Are you more likely to enjoy space to work out and have private time than always connecting with others? Do the food and location make a difference to you?
Once you understand the factors that are important to you, you can find a great place to get started overcoming your addiction. Whether you’re interested in an on-site detox where you can go right from there to an inpatient facility that will help you fully remove all substances from your body and steer clear of triggers for a time, or you’re interested in whether you will have space to discover who you’re becoming, the factors that matter to you are what will help you to embark on this next stage of your life.
To help you find the 2022 best rehabs in Arlington Heights, IL, we’ve made a list:
Some rehabs check off a few boxes of most wanted attributes, and others check off all the boxes. If you want a treatment program that checks off all the boxes, Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’re looking for.
Top-of-the-line amenities, great food, a sense of community, treatment models that meet your needs, and privacy combine to provide each client with a recovery experience that leaves them prepared for the next stage of their life.
What Lincoln Recovery offers:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Technology friendly from the beginning
- Individualized treatment programs
- A professional chef on staff
- Detox On-site
- Aftercare planning
If you’re ready to start overcoming your addiction and want to do it in a place full of positivity, respect, and options, then Lincoln Recovery could be just what you’re looking for.
19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Even if you don’t find the best rehab options in Arlington Heights, IL, you should know that there are other options.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
In the end, no matter where you choose to go to find addiction treatment, what’s important is that you seek treatment that works for you.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.