Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Best Luxury Rehabs in Joliet, IL
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Luxury Rehabs in Joliet, IL
Joliet is a city within the Will and Kendall County of Illinois. It is about 35 miles from the Chicago metropolitan area and has over 150,00 residents. Some exciting places include Joliet Area Historical Museum, Rialto Square Theater, and Chicagoland Speedway.
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
If you’re considering luxury addiction treatment in Joliet, Illinois, you’ve come to the right place. Below, explore your options within and outside of the state.
Top Luxury Rehab Centers in Joliet, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery is a top-notch luxury rehab located in Raymond, IL. If you prefer a quiet, quaint, and comfortable spot with all the amenities you need in an addiction treatment center, this may be a great choice for your needs.
Some other great features of Lincoln Recovery include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: You’ll have access to medical attention, especially during the critical detox period. This luxury rehab prioritizes the safety of every patient in the center.
- Empathetic staff: The staff at Lincoln Recovery understands your needs and meet you where you are. They take the time to get to know your unique background so that they would know how to serve you best.
To learn more about Lincoln Recovery, you may reach out to:
- Lincoln Recovery
Other Luxury Rehab Centers Outside Joliet, IL
In some instances, having a luxury rehab close to home is convenient. However, it can also be ineffective, especially if you’re experiencing addiction triggers and other distractions that keep you from fully recovering. Here are some options outside the state if you reside in Joliet, IL.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Do you wonder what it’s like to have addiction recovery closer to the beautiful mountains of Colorado? Then, you may want to consider luxury rehab at Mountain Springs Recovery. It’s a full-fledged rehab center in Monument, CO.
Some of its other notable features include:
- Diverse treatment options: For addiction treatment, you can choose from spiritual-based approaches or secular-based approaches, depending on your preferences or unique background.
- Chef-prepared meals: You will have access to delicious and nutritious food from breakfast to dinner, keeping your mental and physical well-being in top shape.
To learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Mountain Springs Recovery
- Address: 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
- Phone: 866-714-6701
Willow Springs Recovery
Are you looking for a rehab closer to the charming lush greenery of the south? If so, you may want to look at Willow Springs Recovery, a luxury rehab located in Bastrop, TX. Willow Springs is known as a treatment center with highly qualified staff and great amenities.
Other one-of-a-kind features include:
- Support groups: During parts of your treatment program, you will have time to engage in different support groups. They will listen to your concerns, and you’ll have the time to get and give your encouragement.
- Aftercare program: The great thing about undergoing rehab at Willow Springs is the strong aftercare program. This plan is in place to help you stay accountable and continue your recovery journey after rehab.
Find out more about Willow Springs Recovery by contacting them through:
- Willow Springs Recovery
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Chapters Capistrano is another fantastic luxury rehab located in San Clemente, California. If you are looking for an addiction treatment center with fantastic ocean views, clean facilities, and a great program, this should be at the top of your list.
Some other notable features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- Low patient-to-staff ratio: Personalized attention is a top priority at Chapters Capistrano. With the right amount of staff per patient, you will experience top service during your whole rehab program.
- Recreational activities: You can enjoy some water or beach activities, including beach volleyball, beach walks, meditation, or simply enjoying the views of the Orange County shores.
Explore more about Chapters Capistrano through the following contact information:
- Chapters Capistrano
Another fabulous luxury opioid rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This full-fledged center is complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It has a great ocean view in San Juan Capistrano, California. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
We hope these resources have helped you out! As always, feel free to contact any of these centers to answer any questions you may have.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.