Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Opioid Rehabs in Laguna Beach, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Opioid Rehabs in Laguna Beach, California
Laguna Beach, California, is one of the small coastal cities within Orange Beach. This beautiful city is known for its proximity to Laguna Beach, with landmarks such as the Crystal Cove State Park, Pacific Marine Mammal Center, and Crescent Bay Point Park.
Are you considering opioid rehab in Laguna Beach, California? Below, you’ll find the best places for addiction treatment and other options outside the state.
Top Opioid Rehabs in Laguna Beach, California
Are you seeking an opioid rehab in Orange County with splendid ocean views and the best programs and facilities? Monarch Shores may be a great option, an opioid rehab in San Juan Capistrano, California. Some of its other notable features include:
- 24/7 medical attention: Safety is a top priority at Monarch Shores. They invest in a team that responds to medical and other health emergencies within the center, keeping all patients’ overall well-being in mind.
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your gadgets and other devices away at the center. They allow patients to access WiFi to continue working or keep in touch with loved ones.
To learn more about Monarch Shores, don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
If you are searching for a luxury opioid rehab, Chapters Capistrano in San Clemente, California, may be a great choice. Aside from the comfortable, clean facilities, this rehab is recognized for its exquisite offerings, including:
- Low patient-to-staff ratio: You don’t have to worry about getting the right attention you need at Chapters Capistrano. The center has a low patient-to-staff ratio, so your team will respond quickly to your requests and preferences.
- Chef-prepared meals: The meals provided at the center are nutritious and sumptuous for every palate. Chefs create the menu and prepare the food, making patients’ breakfast, lunch, and dinner delectable.
To discover more about Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to contact:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Other Opioid Rehabs Outside Laguna Beach, California
If being close to the beach is not your cup of tea, you may want to consider Lincoln Recovery in Raymond, IL. This opioid rehab is known for its proximity to the Chicago metropolitan area, with features including:
- Diverse treatment options: You can choose from a wide range of spiritual and secular treatment programs in the center, all catered to your unique preferences.
- Support groups: Have the support of like-minded people who want to get a jumpstart on their recovery journey as well.
To discover more about Lincoln Recovery, reach out to:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Mountain Springs Recovery
If the city and beach aren’t aligned with your needs, you may prefer a setting that’s close to the Colorado mountain ranges, such as Mountain Springs Recovery. This opioid addiction treatment center is known for its great features, including:
- Caring staff: The staff at Mountain Springs Recovery are great listeners, highly empathetic, and understand you at whatever point you are on your recovery journey.
- Aftercare programs: You will have an accountability program such as additional therapies, support groups, and other initiatives to keep you sober after rehab.
To learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Another rehab to consider if you want a change of environment is Willow Springs Recovery in Bastrop, TX. This charming opioid rehab center is known for its great offerings, including:
- Customized treatment plans: Everything in your treatment program is personalized according to your unique health and personal background since they know there is no one-size-fits-all approach to care.
- Recreational activities: Nature walks, group games and fitness activities are just some things you can enjoy during your break at the center.
To learn more about Willow Springs Recovery, don’t hesitate to contact:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope these resources have helped you to find the best opioid rehab for your needs, and we wish you the best in your recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.