Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Opioid Rehabs in Las Flores, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Opioid Rehabs in Las Flores, California
Las Flores, California, is a census-designated place in Orange County, California. This beautiful area is known for its wide open spaces and landmarks, including the Tijeras Creek Golf Club, Cox Sports Park, and Thomas F. Riley Wilderness Park.
Are you considering opioid addiction treatment in Las Flores, California? You’ve come to the right page. Below are some top options within Orange County and other choice rehabs outside the state.
Top Opioid Rehabs in Las Flores, California
Do you prefer a rehab that has a fantastic view of the coast and will provide you with 5-star care? Look no further than Chapters Capistrano, a San Clemente, California rehab center. This rehab center is known for its great features, including:
- Personalized attention: Thanks to the low patient-to-staff ratio at Chapters Capistrano, you’ll get intentional care during your whole stay at the center.
- Diverse treatment options: You can choose from different treatment methods, such as SMART recovery, 12-step, Holistic, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and more.
To learn more about Chapters Capistrano, please visit the following links:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Monarch Shores is another significant rehab in Orange County, California, specifically in San Juan Capistrano. This opioid addiction treatment center is known for its notable features, such as:
- Caring staff: The counselors, therapists, and addiction specialists at Monarch Shores know how to meet your needs and can empathize with your challenges. In short, they understand what you’re going through and will meet you where you are.
- Technology-friendly: At Monarch Shores, they provide WiFi access and will allow you to continue work or keep in touch with loved ones through technology. There is no black-out period for gadget use.
Learn more about Monarch Shores by visiting the following details:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Other Opioid Rehabs Outside Las Flores, CA
In certain situations, it can be better to have opioid rehab outside the state. It’s because you may experience distractions or addiction triggers from where your residence is at. If this is true for you, here are some great alternatives:
Are you searching for an opioid rehab center closer to a metropolitan area? A great choice is Lincoln Recovery, situated in Raymond, IL. This center is recognized for its other notable features, including:
- Support groups: You’ll experience one-of-a-kind support through groups, where people are free to share their struggles with addiction and how they are overcoming them.
- Aftercare program: Recovery is a lifelong journey. The aftercare programs at Lincoln Recovery will equip you to stay sober even after your rehab timeline.
To learn more about Lincoln Recovery, please contact:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Mountain Springs Recovery
Are you looking for a rehab with a splendid mountain view? A great option would be Mountain Springs Recovery, located in Monument, Colorado. This rehab center has some of the best features, including:
- On-site detox: You will find a center where you can have your initial detox without shifting locations. A medical staff is also available at the center, so you will be safe and comfortable during this period.
- Personalized treatment plans: You will receive a specialized plan customized to fit your needs and preferences.
To discover more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please reach out to
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Spring Recovery
Looking for a rehab center that has that Southern charm and hospitality? You can learn more about Willow Springs Recovery in Bastrop, TX. This center is known for its spectacular features, including:
- Recreational activities: The grasslands and wide spaces at Willow Springs Recovery allow patients to enjoy nature walks, sports, or group games. There are plenty of things to do for everyone during their free time.
- Chef-prepared meals: You will find thoughtfully prepared, nutritious, and delectable meals to one’s palate. The meals at Willow Springs are made to help restore every patient’s mental and physical well-being.
To learn more about Willow Springs Recovery, please reach out to
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope these resources have helped you find the best opioid rehab for your needs.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.