Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Inpatient Rehab in Bennett, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Bennett, Colorado Inpatient Rehab Treatment
Bennet, Colorado, is a small but beautiful town to the East of Denver and Aurora, just a few miles West of Strasburg. The population is currently around 3,000 residents, and people from all over the country come to Bennet to enjoy its great amenities and uniquely relaxed vibe.
Animal enthusiasts love to visit the Longhopes Donkey Shelter, Silver Bridle Ranch Alpacas, and the Caramel Apple Goat Farm Dairy. At the same time, sports and activity buffs usually head to the Kiowa Creek Sporting Club. You can find shooting, archery, hiking, biking, and so much more. Bennet is a great place to get away, especially if you seek drug or alcohol addiction treatment.
Addiction Statistics in Bennett, Colorado
Colorado has long struggled with addiction and illicit drug use rates higher than the national average. In the Denver-Aurora metropolitan area alone, the U.S. Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Services Administration reports that just under half a million residents aged 12 and above typically use alcohol or an illicit drug at least once a year. This figure represents about 20% of the total population.
For comparison, the national average of people aged 12 and up who use drugs or alcohol at least once a year is 14.7% of the population. Nationally, up to 10% of adults in America suffer from substance use disorder disorder or addiction at some point within their lifetimes, according to the National Institutes of Health.
Inpatient Rehab in Bennett, Colorado
Many people who struggle with addiction need help overcoming it. If you or your family member suffers from a substance use disorder, inpatient rehab can be a great way to get back on track.
Inpatient rehab is an intensive 24/7 program combining multiple therapies and treatment modalities to help patients overcome physical and psychological dependence on drugs or alcohol. Patients are given medical support during the detox phase and are monitored for progress throughout treatment. They receive comprehensive mental health support since many substance use disorders stem from self-medicating attempts.
Once a patient has made enough progress, they are usually discharged to a step-down or aftercare program, which lasts several months and potentially even a year or more. The goal of inpatient rehab is to help patients find the source of their addictive behaviors and begin learning the tools needed to function in life normally.
What to Look for in Inpatient Rehab at Bennett, Colorado
When searching for a potential inpatient rehab facility in Bennett, Colorado, several important considerations exist. Two of the most important criteria are the substances the program treats and how much treatment will cost. Other things to look for include:
Accredited rehab centers must meet basic standards of care and cleanliness as decided by LegitScript. When you select an accredited inpatient rehab facility, you can be confident that LegitScript has inspected it. Upon inspection, it was determined to have met established standards for counseling programs, food service, facility cleanliness, and other important features that indicate the program’s quality.
Look for a rehab center that offers the specific type of amenities you want. While all inpatient rehabs have cafeterias, not all give patients access to gourmet coffee and snacks outside of mealtimes. While most offer outdoor recreation, only some have equine therapy or swimming.
Here are some standard and luxury amenities to look for in the rehab you choose:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family Counseling
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Equine therapy
- Life skills courses
- Case management
- Private bedrooms
- Exercise programs
- Landscaped gardens
Amenities aren’t the only thing you want to look at when deciding which rehab facility to choose. You should also look at indicators of the establishment’s overall quality. A low-quality rehab might appear to offer a lot of great amenities on the surface, but these may be poorly orchestrated or thinly staffed.
Keep these things in mind when reviewing inpatient rehabs in Bennet, Colorado:
- Staff-to-patient ratio. Higher-quality rehabilitation centers will have a higher staff-to-patient ratio. Facilities with too many patients to staff members tend to have a lower treatment success rate and fewer satisfied patients.
- Updates to the building. Pay attention to how old the building is and whether updates have been done recently. Is the facility putting money back into the property? If not, this could be a concern.
- Rate of expenditure per patient. Look for a rehab that has a high rate of expenditure per patient. If this information isn’t offered to you, you can ask for it. It shouldn’t be something the facility hides and can be a good indicator of the quality of the patient experience.
Make sure you ask lots of questions and that staff members are willing and able to answer them. Any rehab facility that gives you pushback for asking for more information should be reconsidered. If possible, tour the facility either in person or virtually before committing your attendance or that of a loved one. If the establishment seems unwilling to accommodate you, this could be something to consider carefully.
What to Expect During Inpatient Rehab at Bennett, Colorado
Sending a loved one to an inpatient rehab facility or going to one yourself can be an intimidating and frightening prospect. Here’s what to expect.
- Check-in and assessment. When you or your family member check into your selected rehab facility, the medical staff and treatment team will conduct a thorough assessment and physical exam to determine your needs.
- Detox. For most patients entering inpatient rehab, a period of detox is needed. During this time, patients are monitored closely and given fluids and medications to help them through the process of physically withdrawing from addictive substances.
- Treatment. Drug and alcohol treatment is the longest part of the inpatient rehab experience. Depending on your needs, this stage may last anywhere from a couple of weeks to several months. While your treatment program is individual to you, you will find that there are some evidence-based treatment models that everyone will undergo. These include individual therapy and group therapy. In addition to these treatments, you may experience other effective models in helping others overcome their addictions.
- Aftercare. Once you and the treatment team decide that you have progressed enough to move on from the program, you will work with them to build an aftercare program that works for your recovery. It may include sober living, attending one-on-one therapy, and group meetings.
Paying for Inpatient Rehab at Bennett, Colorado
The cost of inpatient rehab is a common deterrent or barrier to addiction treatment. Fortunately, there are several options potential patients and their families have to raise enough money to attend treatment. Consider the below:
- Private insurance. Most private health insurance policies cover inpatient drug or alcohol addiction treatment. Depending on the provider, you may be able to pay only what the insurance company does not cover. Or, you may have to pay for the cost of treatment upfront and submit a claim for reimbursement later.
- Crowdfunding. Crowdfunding sites like GoFundMe have become a popular way for people to get access to the medical treatment they would not otherwise be able to afford. Many people can successfully raise enough money just by sharing their fundraiser with family and friends across social media, who then share the fundraiser with their own family and friends.
- Private financing. Private financing for rehab may be an option for patients with good credit or someone willing to cosign a loan or credit card for them. Then, you can pay back the rehab cost over time, making it much more affordable for families.
Traveling to Bennett, Colorado
From the North: Take Interstate 25 or Highway 85 South to Denver and then Interstate 70 West to Bennett.
From the South: Take Interstate 25 North to Denver and then Interstate 70 West to Bennett.
From the East: Take Interstate 70 West or Highway 36 West until you reach Bennett. Both routes lead to the same destination.
From the West: Take Interstate 70 East from Denver through Aurora until you reach Bennett.
If you feel you’re ready to overcome your addiction, give us a call today to find out how inpatient rehab can help you.
LegitScript – Addiction Treatment Certification
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.