Round Rock City in Texas is home to America’s great historic sites and a haven for those who love the outdoors. The city, located 15 miles north of Austin, TX, is the 31st largest city in the south-central state. Round Rock City’s estimated population as of November 2018 is 113,603. But the fast-growing city in Williamson County is facing a problem with substance use disorder and many people in the area are in need of treatment from rehabilitation facilities in Round Rock. The recent data showing the range of drug overdose deaths recorded in Williamson County is 8 to 11.9 deaths for 100,000 population.
Round Rock rehab facilities are witnessing a growing number of patients with substance use disorder who are particularly addicted to opioids, including OxyContin, hydrocodone, and heroin. A recent report said that Texas, in 2016, recorded a 7.4 percent increase in overdoses on an opioid. Because of the depth of the problem, the opioid epidemic is costing Texas 1.27 percent of its GDP or $20 billion yearly.
To mitigate the problem, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission Drug Utilization Review Board moved to recommend the expansion of the preferred drug list to include other drugs such as Bunavail, Vivitrol, and Zubsolv to be used for people who need substance use disorder treatment in Round Rock.
Aside from the drug problem, alcohol treatment centers in Round Rock TX are also seeing a growing number of people who engage in binge drinking. In 2016, the County Health Rankings and Roadmaps recorded that 22 percent of adults in Williamson County reported excessive drinking. Clearly, these figures for both cases of alcohol and drug abuse only highlight the need for immediate treatment in drug rehab in Round Rock and alcohol rehab in Round Rock.
College Students Substance Use Disorder in Texas
The 2017 Regional Needs Assessment (RNA) for Region 7 where Round Rock City belongs to showed that the accessibility of drugs and alcohol contributes to the risk of potential abuse of substance among the youth. The 2015 Texas College Survey, which was also cited by the RNA report, revealed that 82 percent of the respondents had consumed alcohol at least once in their life, while there was 76 percent who had alcohol in the past year and 61 percent had a drink in the past month. Williamson County also had 568,398 prescriptions compared to the area’s population of 466,057. This only highlights the possibility that Round Rock drug rehab centers are attending to young people who have engaged in the use of prescription drugs at an early age. If needed, students may have access to rehab in other cities, such as a McAllen rehabilitation center.
Types of Treatment for Substance Use Disorder Round Rock rehabilitation centers TX
Treatment centers in Round Rock City provide people struggling with drug and alcohol abuse with the proper intervention and holistic treatment to help patients recover from addiction. Rehabs in Round Rock offer various treatment options to patients, including:
- Detox Program: Rehab facilities in Round Rock offer both non-medical and medical detox Round Rock. Detox in Round Rock is the first step in many treatment options. Detox center Round Rock and drug rehab centers in Round Rock initiate treatment by cleansing the body of harmful toxins prior to the start of treatment. Usually, a Round Rock treatment center recommends a medical detox to assist the patient in managing the uncomfortable symptoms of stopping alcohol or drug use.
- 12 Steps Program: For patients who prefer the 12 step program, which is famous for helping people with substance use disorder to be motivated and stay focused on the rehab. Round Rock rehab centers also have a 12-step rehab similar to the method used by the Alcoholics Anonymous Round Rock (AA Round Rock)
and Narcotics Anonymous Round Rock (NA Round Rock). What’s good with this type of treatment is the support patients get from a group of people whom they meet in a Round Rock AA meeting schedule or NA meeting. Twelve-step rehab is among the most common treatment types, so consider seeking out rehabs all over the state—such as a rehab center in Del Rio, Texas.
- Non 12 Step Programs: in Round Rock: For patients who prefer the non-12 step program, rehab centers in Round Rock also provide non 12 step rehab programs which are evidence-based treatment programs to help persons recover from addiction. These types of programs include cognitive behavioral therapy, breathing therapy, yoga, and meditation among others. There are also SMART Recovery meetings in Round Rock, which is a more modern approach to substance use disorder treatment.
- Dual Diagnosis Programs: A dual diagnosis rehab in Round Rock evaluates the patients underlying mental health illness. Dual diagnosis treatment is essential to treat both the mental health condition and substance use disorder.
- Luxury rehab: A luxury rehab in Round Rock is a drug rehab in Round Rock, TX, that offers a serene environment fit for recovering patients. These types of facilities would have in-house gourmet chefs, advanced equipment and high-end amenities. If luxury rehab is unavailable locally, consider seeking out a treatment center in Midland, TX.
- SMART Recovery Meetings in Centennial: When a patient joins a SMART Recovery program in a rehab in Centennial, he will get an opportunity to join therapy sessions with other people who are also struggling with substance addiction. It motivates patients to continue treatment and helps them cope with urges.
- Faith Rehab: If your drug abuse has led you away from your faith, you may wish to go back to being more spiritually aware during your recovery from addiction. This is where a Faith drug rehab can be helpful.
How Do You Pay for Treatment in a Texas Drug Rehab?
If you are in or near the Round Rock area and require admittance to drug and alcohol rehab, there are various options available to pay for the treatment. Some of the more common options for paying for rehab in Round Rock include the following:
- Health insurance: We work with major insurance providers in the United States, including Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana. You need to confirm that your coverage includes substance use disorder disorders before enrolling into the program at the drug rehab centers in Texas. If you prefer, our insurance team are ready to talk with your insurance company and provide a no-obligation verification process at no charge when considering enrolling into our rehabilitation facilities in Texas.
- SAMHSA: The Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) helps with grants, in case you don’t have insurance coverage to pay for the programs such as rehab and detox in Round Rock. Check on their site to see if you qualify for the grants before you get into the appropriate program for drug rehab in or near Round Rock.
- Third-Party Loan: The expert team from the drug rehab centers will help check your options for securing third-party private loans. These will depend on your credit score and your repayment capability, and if you qualify, it can make for a viable source of financing your treatment. You can also raise funds from family, friends, or dip into your savings to ensure that the recovery at rehab centers in or near Round Rock successfully happens. Talk to our counselors at our Texas rehab facility to assess your treatment and funding options.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.