Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Rehab in Eureka, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Eureka, California is home to the Redwood National Park, the Fern Canyon, the William Carson Mansion, the Humboldt Bay Maritime Museum, and to Eureka’s historic old town.Despite this city’s grand exterior, there is a recurrent problem that has long been devastating the local authorities and residents. The city has not been spared from the substance use disorder epidemic.
In the May 9, 2018 issue of the New York Times, it was revealed that most town visitors refer to Eureka as a zombie-stricken town that has become a nightmare. Drug needles compete with homeless people in populating the city streets.
Most Abused Drugs in Eureka, CA
In a separate New York Times article, the heroin and the opioid crisis in Eureka were discussed in detail by citing that in Humboldt County, the death rate related to opioid has grown 5 times bigger compared to the national average. The greatest contributor to this increasing death rate, as provided in the same article, is the increasing population of homeless people who are found to be vulnerable to substance use disorder.
Although intravenous drugs have been a long-time problem in Eureka, the New York Times revealed that users of methamphetamine are now turning towards other opioid drugs and heroin. The even sadder news is that the incidences of heroin-related deaths and overdoses affect all types of people in the community, not only those who are homeless, or poverty-stricken.
Substance Use Disorder Among College Students in Eureka
The drug and alcohol problem in Eureka is something that cannot be denied. Students also may be able to travel for treatment, such as to rehab in Long Beach, California.
Here are some substance use disorder statistics of California colleges and universities that are also affecting Eureka:
- In terms of on-campus drug arrests, California belonged to the lower ranks among colleges and universities in the United States, not even reaching the top 50 universities with the most number of on-campus drug arrests for every 1,000 students.
- In terms of college campus drug arrests versus illicit substance use, California also belonged to the bottom 10 of the top 50 states which has the most incidences of illicit substances used for every 1,000 students. Specifically, California garnered the 43rd rank.
- In terms of illicit drug use among people aged 18 to 25 years old, California gathered 22.05 to 25.51 percent of users belonging to the said age bracket.
Our closest facility is in California
27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675Talk to Our Intake Coordinators
Our closest facility is in California
Treatments for Substance Use Disorder in Eureka Treatment Center
There are various types of treatments offered by Eureka drug rehab for patients seeking help for their substance use disorder problem. Some of these treatments offered by Eureka drug rehab centers and rehab facilities Eureka are the following:
- Medical Detox Eureka: In most centers for substance use disorder treatment Eureka, detox Eureka is considered as a step prior to actual treatment in rehab centers Eureka. Then again, though not necessarily a mandatory pre-requisite, detox treatment in detox center Eureka is facilitated to help the patients clear their bodies from the chemicals and toxic substances they have taken in. This is to make them physically ready for treatment.
Non-12 Step Rehab: For patients who are not comfortable with the teachings and approaches of groups like the AA Eureka or NA meetings in Eureka, CA, this treatment program offered in drug rehab in Eureka is ideal. Here, instead of adhering to the help and mercy of a higher power, the patients are taught the value of responsibility through an alternative to standard 12 step programs, accountability, and willpower in recovering from addiction.
- Dual Diagnosis Rehab: This treatment type offered from a rehab in Eureka is ideal for patients suffering from addiction and from a co-occurring mental condition. Both conditions are treated at the same time, thereby, getting to the bottom of the patient’s addiction issue.
- Luxury Rehab: This option for treatment by some Eureka rehab is ideal for those who want to want better and more amenities compared to other rehab facilities like an onsite gym or swimming pool. Also, in this facility, activities like yoga and massage therapy are available. There are also on-site chefs who can cook for you. As the name suggests, you will have a more luxurious experience compared to other types of addiction rehab. If luxury rehab is unavailable locally, consider looking near rehabs in Huntington Beach, CA.
Aside from these treatment types offered by rehabs in Eureka, the patient can also join SMART Recovery meetings in Eureka, Alcoholics Anonymous Eureka (AA meetings Eureka), alcohol treatments centers Eureka, and Narcotics Anonymous Eureka (NA Eureka).
Paying for Treatment in California
Most patients who struggle with substance use disorder refuse treatment from California rehab centers not because they don’t want to get help, but more because they cannot afford to pay for treatment. The good news is, regardless of your financial condition, treatment for addiction can be attained from various treatment centers in California.
Private funding is one way of paying for rehab. However, if you can’t afford this, you can opt to ask for loans from family and friends. Aside from the aforementioned, there are other ways to pay for rehab in CA, even across the state, in rehabs in Fresno:
- Private health insurance
- Employment insurance
- Loan money from your friends or family
- Personal savings
- Government insurance including Medicaid and Medicare
If you think that traveling to California would be the best option for you or your loved one’s treatment, then give us a call and find out more about Chapters Capistrano and Monarch Shores Recovery, our two addiction treatment facilities in California.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.