Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Detox Centers in Costa Mesa, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Detox Centers in Costa Mesa, California
Costa Mesa, California, is one of the cities in the Orange County of the state. Today, it has grown to over 110,000 residents and is a prime location for both urban and rural areas. Some famous attractions in Costa Mesa include South Coast Plaza, California Scenario, and The Lab Anti-Mall.
If you’re a resident or visiting Costa Mesa, California, and are seeking detox and addiction treatment, you’ll see some of the best rehab centers below in and around the city.
Top Detox Centers in Costa Mesa, California
If you’re looking for luxury treatment and get the best value for comfort and quality programs, Chapters Capistrano may be the right choice for you. The center has top-notch facilities and peaceful coastal views and is in a perfect San Clemente, CA location. Some of the notable features that patients enjoy are:
- Diverse treatment options: You can choose from 12-Step, Non-12 Step, Holistic, Support Groups, and other creative therapy options that can suit your needs best. The range of treatment options will allow you to customize your rehab plan fully.
- Low patient-to-staff ratio: Individualized attention is at the heart of the Chapters Capistrano treatment. They provide a low patient-to-staff ratio so that every patient will get their needs met as soon and as well as possible.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may reach out with the following details:
1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Monarch Shores is a detox and rehab facility in San Juan Capistrano, CA. As a center in a great location, patients can enjoy the coastal views and the fabulous facilities offered. Monarch Shores also offers a variety of treatment options, including 12-Step, Non-12 Step, and a comprehensive detox program.
Some of the well-known features of Monarch Shores include:
- Technology-friendly: When checking in at Monarch Shores, you don’t have to give up your laptop and other gadgets. You can access WiFi to continue work or keep in touch with family and friends.
- 24/7 care: You will experience a dedicated medical staff that will keep you safe and comfortable, especially during critical detox time. Safety is the top priority of Monarch Shores.
To learn more about this detox and rehab center, please get in touch with the following details below:
27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Other Excellent Detox Options Outside Costa Mesa, California
If you find that your best detox and addiction rehab option isn’t in Costa Mesa, CA, you should know that there are many choices across the country.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best detox and treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs; this addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. WiFi access allows you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, feel free to contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Lincoln Recovery – At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help all clients see that recovery is not only attainable but it is also maintainable. With a combination of group and individual treatments, resort-like amenities, the ability to choose the treatments you want to try, and the chance to build a community of others going through recovery, too, clients find that they have the potential to overcome their addictions much more easily than if they tried it alone.
Stepping into the quiet retreat that is Lincoln Recovery is just the first step in enjoying this supportive, immersive recovery experience.
What Lincoln Recovery clients can expect:
- Stay in touch with loved ones from the beginning – No blackout period
- Large, quiet campus in Rural Illinois
- Restaurant-style meals and snacks – prepared by a chef
- Meditation Room
- Indoor pool
- Workout room
- Regularly scheduled outings and activities
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox
- Partial hospitalization, Inpatient, and IOP treatment options
Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’re looking for in ways to make long-term recovery from your addiction a reality.
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier detox and rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope this list of resources can get you started in your recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.