Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Detox Centers in Fountain Valley, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Detox Centers in Fountain Valley, California
When you want to begin overcoming your addiction, you probably know that finding the 2023 best addiction rehab options in Fountain Valley, California, will be important. Finding a significant rehab can make all the difference if you want the best start to your recovery journey.
Experts agree that when people begin treatment programs, one of the most important factors to consider is how well they connect with the feel of the facility, the staff, and the treatment program. So, ensuring that you’ve found these things will likely help you enjoy a rehab experience that truly helps you develop sustainable recovery skills for long-term success.
Best Detox in Fountain Valley, California
While you likely know that finding a great detox facility is essential, you might not know how to get started on your search. The first thing to do is consider what you’re looking for in a rehab. For example, does the setting matter to you? Do you want to work while you’re in treatment? Would you be okay with any accommodations, or prefer something more high-end? Then, there are treatment programs to consider. Do you want the ability to choose your program and the treatment models that seem interesting to you?
All these factors matter and can make finding treatment much easier once you have a clear picture of what you seek. We’ve compiled a list to help you get started on your search:
Split between two luxurious houses is Chapters Capistrano. In these lovely homes, clients will enjoy more than just comfort. Clients will enjoy a variety of treatment methods and a sense of connection to their recovery, the staff, and other clients.
The staff at Chapters Capistrano understands addiction. They also know how individual recovery journeys can be. That’s what helps them to offer compassion and caring when they work with each client to help them find the treatment methods that work best for them.
What Chapters Capistrano offers:
– Device friendly from the beginning of treatment
– Private, luxury rooms
– A variety of treatment models
– Individualized treatment programs
– Medical detox
– Flexible lengths of stay
Choosing to attend rehab at Chapters Capistrano can help you enjoy a solid foundation in your long-term recovery to enjoy success.
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Monarch Shores is another premiere addiction detox and rehab in Fountain Valley, California. They provide a luxurious reprieve from addiction triggers in a luxurious setting so all of their clients can feel safe and relaxed as they begin recovering from their addiction.
Clients can personalize their treatment programs and will find a strong sense of community within each Monarch Shores facility. The goal of treatment at this facility is to help every client leave feeling connected, strong, and ready to live a life in recovery from addiction.
Monarch also offers flexible lengths of stay in treatment, an array of treatment models to try and work with if it seems interesting, and evidence-based treatment techniques that include individual and group therapy.
What you’ll find at Monarch Shores:
– Device friendly – no blackout period
– Warm, welcoming environment
– Many treatment models to explore
– Individualized treatment programs
– Inpatient rehab, Intensive outpatient rehab, and aftercare treatment programs
If you choose Monarch Shores for treatment, you’ll find that the encouragement, support, and care you receive every step helps you build a strong foundation toward lasting recovery.
- 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Other Excellent Detox Options Outside Fountain Valley, California
If you find that your best detox and addiction rehab option isn’t in Fountain Valley, CA, you should know that there are many choices nationwide.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best detox and treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs, this addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, which include:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. WiFi access allows you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, feel free to contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Lincoln Recovery – At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help all clients see that recovery is attainable and maintainable. With a combination of group and individual treatments, resort-like amenities, the ability to choose the treatments you want to try, and the chance to build a community of others going through recovery, too, clients find that they have the potential to overcome their addictions much more easily than if they tried it alone.
Stepping into the quiet retreat that is Lincoln Recovery is just the first step in enjoying this supportive, immersive recovery experience.
What Lincoln Recovery clients can expect:
- Stay in touch with loved ones from the beginning – No blackout period
- Large, quiet campus in Rural Illinois
- Restaurant-style meals and snacks – prepared by a chef
- Meditation Room
- Indoor pool
- Workout room
- Regularly scheduled outings and activities
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox
- Partial hospitalization, Inpatient, and IOP treatment options
Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’re looking for in ways to make long-term recovery from your addiction a reality.
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier detox and rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope this list of resources can get you started in your recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.