Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Holistic Rehabs in Garden Grove, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Holistic Rehabs in Garden Grove, California
Garden Grove is a beautiful city in northern Orange County, California. It’s known for its closeness to famous family-friendly landmarks, including Disneyland Park, Christ Cathedral, and Atlantis Play Center. Garden Grove also has 170,000 residents, one of the most populous in the region.
If you’re considering holistic rehab in Garden Grove, CA, you’ve arrived at the right place. Below, you’ll discover the best rehabs in Orange County, plus some additional options if you want to try treatment outside the state.
Top Holistic Addiction Treatment Centers in Garden Grove, CA
Monarch Shores is a top-tier rehab located in San Juan Capistrano, California. Many people are happy staying in this center because of its beautiful views of the coast and other great features, including:
- 24/7 medical attention: Safety is a crucial emphasis at Monarch Shores, and this is why the center provides round-the-clock care for every patient, especially during the uncomfortable period of detox.
- Caring staff: You will find staff who are empathetic, great listeners, and respond to your needs well. They are trained to meet you where you are and provide you with the tools you need for long-term sobriety.
To discover more about Monarch Shores, please contact:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Chapters Capistrano is a luxury holistic rehab situated in San Clemente, California. Many patients enjoy the comfortable rooms, plus the very professional staff at the center. Some other notable features include:
- Full-fledged center: At Chapters Capistrano, you don’t have to go from one center to another to complete your treatment from evaluation, detox, and customized plan. You can have all your rehab timelines done in the center.
- Personalized treatment plan: The center’s expertise is in providing highly individualized treatment plans based on your health background, preferences, and what works best, depending on the effective methods available.
To discover more about Chapters Capistrano, feel free to contact:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Other Holistic Addiction Treatment Centers Outside Garden Grove, California
Sometimes, having a holistic rehab outside your state of residence (if you live in California) can present some benefits. First, it can help you stay away from addiction triggers that have developed in your home. Next, it can aid you in fully focusing on recovery.
Here are other terrific options for treatment outside Garden Grove, CA:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Perhaps you want a change of scene and a holistic rehab closer to the mountain ranges. Mountain Springs Recovery, located in San Juan Capistrano, California, is a great option. What can you expect when you go to this center?
- Support groups: You can be immersed in a community that understands what you are going through in addiction recovery. They will listen and encourage you in every support group session you participate in.
- Recreational activities: Enjoy some interesting activities outside rehab treatment, such as nature walks, meditation, sports, games, and other indoor socials during free time.
To explore more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please visit:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
If you are looking for a center closer to Illinois or surrounding states, you may opt for Lincoln Recovery, which is located in Raymond, IL. This is one of the newest centers in this list, with other great features such as:
- Strong aftercare program: Follow-up is just as important as the treatment itself. You will have a well-prepared aftercare plan after rehab to ensure that you stay accountable in your recovery journey.
- Chef-prepared meals: You will have meals that are mindfully prepared, delectable, and suitable to your preferences as you stay in the center. Physical well-being is just as important as mental well-being at Lincoln Recovery.
To learn more about what the center offers, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Are you searching for a holistic rehab that is more attuned to hospitality and a welcoming environment? You may want to learn more about Willow Springs Recovery in Bastrop, TX.
What does this center mainly offer?
- Technology-friendly facility: You don’t have to keep your gadgets away as you are in this center. Have Wi-Fi access, continue working, or keep in touch with loved ones as you stay in the facility.
- Effective recovery methods: Experience a program with methods backed by research, such as 12-step, Psychotherapy, SMART Recovery, and other holistic practices.
To discover more about Willow Springs Recovery, please get in touch with:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Hopefully, these holistic rehabs help you to get the best start at a successful recovery journey possible.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.