Best Drug Rehabs in Irvine, California
Irvine is one of the best cities located in Orange County, California. This city is known for its vibrant attractions and great places for families to visit and live. Some of the top landmarks include the Irvine Spectrum Center, Pretend City Children’s Museum, and Tanaka Farms.
If you’re considering drug rehab in Irvine, California, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you’ll see the top spots in the area, plus some of the best choices outside the state.
Top Drug Rehabs in Irvine, California
When you’re looking for a drug rehab that has fantastic ocean views and top facilities, you may want to include Monarch Shores in your consideration list. This rehab is well-known throughout Orange County and has spectacular features, including:
- 24/7 medical attention: You don’t have to worry about immediate safety concerns at Monarch Shores. You’ll find a responsive team who knows how to care for you during health discomforts and emergencies.
- Diverse treatment options: There are plenty of treatment options available for every type of patient at Monarch Shores. This includes 12-step and Non-12-step approaches.
To learn more about Monarch Shores, please visit the following links:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Chapters Capistrano is one of the top drug luxury rehab centers in San Clemente, California. This center is known for its mindful staff, effective programs, and excellent facilities. Other notable features include:
- Chef-prepared meals: The meals you’ll have in Chapters Capistrano are thoughtfully prepared by chefs for people with distinct tastes. They are also nutritionally balanced.
- Recreational activities: You can enjoy beach activities, fitness, sports, and other socials that will keep your free time colorful and fun.
To learn more about Chapters Capistrano, please visit the following contact information:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Other Drug Rehabs Outside Irvine, California
Mountain Springs Recovery
If you prefer to have a center closer to the beautiful mountains of Colorado, you may want to stay in Mountain Springs Recovery at Monument, Colorado. This rehab center is known for its top features, including:
- Diverse treatment options: You will have many choices in your rehab program, including 12-step spiritual options or Non-12 Step, such as psychotherapy.
- Empathetic staff: The staff at Mountain Springs Recovery knows how to listen well to your needs and is highly responsive.
To learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please reach out to the following contact information:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Lincoln Recovery is a top choice for people considering a drug rehab closer to the Illinois metropolitan area. This rehab has some of the most notable features, including:
- Support groups: At Lincoln Recovery, you’ll find a community of people who understand what you’re going through and give you support along the way.
- Aftercare programs: You will stay accountable after rehab through an aftercare program that can include health recommendations, therapies, and other continued forms of treatment.
To learn more about Lincoln Recovery, don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Those looking for a charming drug rehab closer to the southern part of the country will enjoy their stay in Willow Springs Recovery, located in Bastrop, Texas. This rehab is known for its great features, such as:
- Wide open spaces: Whether you want to explore, find relaxation, or do your meditation, there are wide open spaces for you to be in the rehab.
- Clean facilities: Besides the top-notch programs and staff, comfort is a top priority at Willow Springs Recovery. You’ll find clean, well-kept, and organized facilities for your relaxation.
To discover more about Willow Springs Recovery, please contact:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope that these resources help you to find the best drug rehab for your needs so you can begin living a healthy, successful recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.