Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Detox Centers in Laguna Hills, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Detox Centers in Laguna Hills, California
Laguna Hills, California, is a city in southern Orange County. It’s well-known for its landmarks, such as the Irvine Spectrum Center, trampoline parks, and proximity to the Laguna Canyon. It’s also home to over 30,000 residents and in close proximity to cities such as Laguna Beach.
If you’re considering attending detox in Laguna Hills, CA, this resource lists the top rehab centers available within and close to the city.
Top Detox Centers in Laguna Hills, California
Chapters Capistrano is a top luxury detox and rehab in San Clemente, CA. As an upscale facility, the center has a low patient-to-staff ratio ensuring that every individual will receive the care they deserve. Chapters Capistrano also has these great features:
- 24/7 medical assistance: Safety is a top priority for Chapters Capistrano. They provide medical help for patients, especially during the crucial detox and withdrawal period.
- Diverse treatment options: You can choose from a wide range of treatment options, from 12-Step to Non-12 Step, Holistic, Psychotherapy, and others.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, please feel free to reach out to the following details:
Monarch Shores is another great detox and rehab facility in San Juan Capistrano, CA. As a full-fledged center, Monarch Shores serves patients who require detox, personalized treatment, and aftercare. Some of the reasons why patients love going to Monarch Shores are:
- Empathetic staff: The staff at Monarch Shores are trained to understand and care for the patients in a way that’s engaging and attentive to their needs.
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to surrender your laptop or phone or have no access to WiFi. The center grants you access, so you can continue work or keep in touch with loved ones.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please contact them through the following details:
Other Excellent Detox Options Outside Laguna Hills, California
If you find that your best detox and addiction rehab option isn’t in Laguna Hills, CA, you should know that there are many choices nationwide.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best detox and treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs, this addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, which include:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. WiFi access allows you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, feel free to contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Lincoln Recovery – At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help all clients see that recovery is attainable and maintainable. With a combination of group and individual treatments, resort-like amenities, the ability to choose the treatments you want to try, and the chance to build a community of others going through recovery, too, clients find that they have the potential to overcome their addictions much more easily than if they tried it alone.
Stepping into the quiet retreat that is Lincoln Recovery is just the first step in enjoying this supportive, immersive recovery experience.
What Lincoln Recovery clients can expect:
- Stay in touch with loved ones from the beginning – No blackout period
- Large, quiet campus in Rural Illinois
- Restaurant-style meals and snacks – prepared by a chef
- Meditation Room
- Indoor pool
- Workout room
- Regularly scheduled outings and activities
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox
- Partial hospitalization, Inpatient, and IOP treatment options
Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’re looking for in ways to make long-term recovery from your addiction a reality.
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier detox and rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope this list of resources can get you started on your best, healthiest recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.