Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Holistic Rehabs in Laguna Niguel, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Holistic Rehabs in Laguna Niguel, California
Laguna Niguel, California, is a beautiful and idyllic city in Orange County. The city has over 64,000 residents and some spectacular landmarks, including Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park, Laguna Niguel Regional Park, and Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas.
Are you considering holistic rehabs in Laguna Niguel, CA? Well, you’ve arrived at a great resource. Below, find some top options in Orange County, plus other centers you may want to consider outside the state.
Top Holistic Addiction Treatment Centers in Laguna Niguel, California
Monarch Shores is a top rehab center in San Juan Capistrano, California. Aside from the beautiful view of the Orange County coast, this center is also recognized for its wonderful features, such as:
- Personalized treatment plans: Monarch Shores provides fully customized treatment plans with a program based on your evaluation results and unique preferences and needs.
- Full-fledged center: You don’t have to be in a different place when detoxing at this holistic rehab. You can have the full range of treatment, from detox to aftercare, all in the center.
To learn more about Monarch Shores, please feel free to reach out to:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Chapters Capistrano is a luxury holistic rehab center in San Clemente, California. This treatment facility is one of the best in the area, with features including:
- Chef-prepared meals: Have the luxury of nutritious, tasty, and mindfully prepared by chefs to improve your overall well-being.
- Low patient-to-staff ratio: You don’t have to wait long hours to be seen by your team. You will receive individualized care for your needs, whether it’s comfort during detox or providing the tools you need to succeed in treatment.
To discover more about Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to contact an admissions specialist at:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Other Holistic Rehab Options Outside Laguna Niguel, California
Sometimes, it can be easier to have addiction treatment outside your place of residence. You can prevent distractions or become fully focused without location addiction triggers. If you feel like it would be helpful for you to do so, here are some great options outside the state:
Lincoln Recovery is a top-of-the-line holistic rehab center located in Raymond, IL. Closer to the Chicago metro, it offers a convenient spot and has some of the most notable features:
- 24/7 medical attention: It is typical to experience some discomfort and withdrawal symptoms when you are undergoing detox. Lincoln Recovery provides round-the-clock care for patients during and throughout their rehab stay.
- Diverse treatment options: You can choose from a wide range of treatment options, from 12-step spiritual approaches to Non-12-step secular methods.
To explore more about Lincoln Recovery, feel free to reach out to:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
How about a rehab center that has that southern charm and caring, hospitable staff? If this is what you’re after, you may want to consider Willow Springs Recovery, located in Bastrop, TX. This center is recognized for its great features, including:
- Recreational activities: You can enjoy many fun activities by yourself or with friends. This includes nature trail walks, sports, games, and many indoor socials during your spare time.
- Support groups: At Willow Springs, you can find a community willing to listen and encourage you in your recovery journey.
To discover more about Willow Springs Recovery, please feel free to get in touch with:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Mountain Springs Recovery
Some people may not enjoy the beach or the city, but they can be thrilled with the idea of being surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges. If this sounds like you, you may want to consider Mountain Springs Recovery at Monument, CO. At this holistic rehab, you’ll experience:
- Aftercare programs: They want to ensure that your rehab progress doesn’t get stunted. Mountain Springs provides a strong aftercare program to help you become accountable for your recovery journey.
- Highly trained staff: You will find counselors, therapists, and addiction specialists who are professionals and aware of the best practices.
To learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery, feel free to reach out to the following contact information:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
We hope that these resources have helped you out! As always, don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about these centers, and we wish you the best in your recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.