Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Holistic Rehabs in Mission Viejo, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Holistic Rehabs in Mission Viejo, California
Mission Viejo is a commuter city in Saddleback Valley in Orange County, CA. This place is known for being close to Laguna Beach and other landmarks, including The Shops at Mission Viejo, Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club, and Mission Viejo Library.
Are you thinking about holistic rehab at Mission Viejo, California? Below, you will see some options within Orange County and other addiction treatment centers outside of the state.
Top Holistic Rehabs in Mission Viejo, California
Chapters Capistrano is a high-end holistic rehab in San Clemente, California. This luxury rehab center is known for its top-notch facilities, including:
- Technology-friendly: The center has no blackout period, meaning you can use your devices, have WiFi access, and continue your usual business if necessary.
- Chef-prepared meals: At Chapters Capistrano, the meals are healthy, sumptuous, and thoughtfully prepared to help you recover physically and mentally.
To discover more about what Chapters Capistrano has to offer, please visit the following links:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Monarch Shores, located in San Juan Capistrano, California, is another great option for holistic rehab. The center has caring staff, wide spaces, spectacular ocean views, and other notable features, including:
- 24/7 medical attention: At Monarch Shores, you will not have to worry about safety during detox. You will receive ample attention as medical staff will be available should you experience emergencies.
- Personalized treatment plans: Since there is no one-size-fits-all approach to addiction recovery, you will also receive a highly customized treatment plan that is unique to your needs.
To explore more about what Monarch Shores has to offer, don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Other Holistic Rehabs Outside Mission Viejo, California
On some occasions, it can be better to have addiction treatment outside your area of residence. Why? This is because it can help you prevent addiction triggers that already exist in the area, plus other distractions that keep you away from recovery.
Should you consider this route, here are some out-of-state options:
Willow Springs Recovery
Located in Bastrop, Texas, Willow Springs Recovery is a holistic rehab known for its empathetic, hospitable staff and clean facilities. Other great features include:
- Strong aftercare program: This holistic center specializes in having a strong aftercare plan that will help you stay accountable and sober even after rehab.
- Recreational activities: Enjoy a wide range of recreational activities, from fitness, sports, nature walks, meditation, and indoor socials with friends.
If you’re interested to know more about Willow Springs Recovery, please contact:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Mountain Springs Recovery
Are you searching for a rehab not on the coast but within the mountains and woods? A great option is Mountain Springs Recovery, situated in Monument, Colorado. What does this center offer?
- Full-fledged center: You don’t have to transfer to another facility for detox or personalized treatment. All phases of addiction care are within the same facility.
- Empathetic staff: At Mountain Springs Recovery, you’ll find staff who care and understand your needs and your sobriety journey. They are willing to meet you where you are so you can get where you need to be.
To understand more about Mountain Springs Recovery, don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Lincoln Recovery is a rehab center closer to the Chicago metro area. This may be a great choice if you want a center close to big-city amenities. Some of its well-known features include:
- On-site detox: If you have moderate-severe addiction issues, it can be convenient to have your on-site detox within the facility. Care is immediate, and staff are on hand to assist you in discomfort during the process.
- Support groups: You will find people who share similar experiences during their recovery journey. Receive and give support as you listen to each other’s stories.
To learn more about Lincoln Recovery, don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Hopefully, this list gives you headway on your top considerations for a holistic rehab! Please feel free to contact us for any questions.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.