Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Holistic Rehabs in Rancho Mission Viejo, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Holistic Rehabs in Rancho Mission Viejo, California
Rancho Mission Viejo is a ranch and a farm, as well as a habitat reserve located in South Orange County, California. The land area is about 23,000 acres, and it’s known for several landmarks, such as The Shops at Mission Viejo, the Ladera Ranch Farmer’s Market, and the Rancho Santa Margarita Lake.
Are you considering holistic addiction treatment in Rancho Mission Viejo, CA? Below, you’ll see the top rehabs in Orange County, plus some options outside the state.
Top Holistic Rehabs in Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Are you looking for a rehab that’s close to the beach, with comfortable facilities and caring staff? A great choice is Monarch Shores, located in San Juan Capistrano, California. This holistic center is also known for its other features, including:
- Diverse treatment options: Since there is no one-size-fits-all approach to addiction treatment, you’ll have access to a wide range of treatment options from 12-step to non–12–step.
- 24/7 medical attention: Safety is highly emphasized in this holistic rehab. Vitals will be checked regularly, and staff will respond to medical emergencies.
To learn more about Monarch Shores, please visit the following links:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Searching for a luxury holistic rehab in Orange County? You may opt for Chapters Capistrano in San Clemente, California. This fantastic center is known for its features, such as:
- Low patient-to-staff ratio: At Chapters Capistrano, you’ll receive immediate care for your needs because the staff only cares and attends to a few patients at a time.
- Comfortable rooms: Maximize your physical and mental wellness by going to a luxury rehab with clean, spacious, and comfortable rooms.
To discover more about Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the following links:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Other Holistic Rehabs Outside Rancho Mission Viejo, California
In some occasions, having a rehab center outside of your area of residence can be beneficial. This is because it prevents you from experiencing addiction triggers and helps you to focus on your recovery fully. If you live in California, here are some out-of-state options:
Willow Springs Recovery
A great option for a center located in the charming south is Willow Springs Recovery at Bastrop, TX. This holistic rehab is known for its caring staff, wide, open spaces, and other great features, such as:
- Recreational activities: You can enjoy many recreational activities during your spare time, such as sports, fitness, nature walks, indoor socials, and games with friends.
- Strong aftercare program: Recovery doesn’t stop once rehab ends. You will receive an aftercare plan to help you stay accountable in your sobriety journey.
Explore what else Willow Springs Recovery has to offer by visiting the following links:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Mountain Springs Recovery
If you don’t enjoy the beach and you prefer a view of the Colorado mountain ranges, a great option can be Mountain Springs Recovery, located in Monument, CO. Aside from its exquisite views, this holistic rehab is also known for these features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep away your gadgets, such as phones and laptops, while in rehab. You can keep working, communicating with loved ones, and having access to WiFi while in the center.
- Personalized treatment plans: Since everyone has a unique background, you will receive a treatment plan that is customized fully for your needs.
To discover more about what Mountain Springs Recovery is all about, don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
If you are looking for a holistic rehab closer to the Chicago metropolitan area, look no further than Lincoln Recovery in Raymond, IL. This center has wonderful facilities and is known for its features in the program, including:
- Support groups: You will find a group of people who understand where you are in your journey and will provide you with encouragement along the way.
- Full-fledged center: Lincoln Recovery is a full-fledged center, meaning you don’t have to transfer to another facility to get detox or proceed to aftercare. Every stage of treatment is offered in the rehab.
Learn more about Lincoln Recovery and its programs by accessing the following:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
We hope these resources have helped you out! As always, don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about any of these holistic rehabs.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.