Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Holistic Rehabs in Seal Beach, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Holistic Rehabs in Seal Beach, California
Seal Beach, California, is a coastal city in Orange County. This well-known spot has over 25,000 residents and has some interesting attractions, such as the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge, San Gabriel River Bike Trail, and the Seal Beach Pier.
Are you thinking about holistic rehab in Seal Beach, California? You’ve arrived at the right place. Below, find some options for the best holistic centers in Orange County and other choices outside the state.
Top Holistic Rehabs in Seal Beach, California
Monarch Shores is a top-notch holistic rehab in San Juan Capistrano, California. This rehab center has some of the best features of all the rehabs in the area, including:
- Diverse treatment options: At Monarch Shores, you can choose 12-step, Non-12-step, Psychotherapy, or Holistic treatment options depending on your needs and preferences.
- Personalized care: You will receive intentional care and attention in the center due to the optimal patient-to-staff ratio. Your needs will be met at the right place and time.
To learn more about Monarch Shores, please take a look at the following links:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Do you prefer a quiet, 5-star atmosphere closer to the Orange County coast? You may want to know more about Chapters Capistrano, a holistic rehab in San Clemente, California. This rehab has some notable features, including:
- Chef-prepared meals: At Chapters Capistrano, the meals are nutritious, delicious, and mindfully prepared by expert chefs. The culinary experience helps patients have mental and physical restoration, contributing to their overall addiction recovery.
- Recreational activities: From water sports to beach walks and group games, you can enjoy various activities in the rehab center during your free time.
To learn more about Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to reach out to the following information:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Other Holistic Rehab Centers Outside Seal Beach, California
There will be situations where you’d find that having a holistic rehab close to home can be challenging. This is because of particular addiction triggers or distractions that keep you from fully recovering. In such situations, it can be great to find a rehab that’s outside the state.
Mountain Springs Recovery
If the coast is not your preference, and you’d like to be somewhere close to the mountains, then Mountain Springs Recovery at Monument, Colorado, can be a great choice. Here are some of the center’s incredible features:
- Technology-friendly: At Mountain Springs Recovery, there is an option for you to use your gadgets or access the internet. They allow patients to continue working or keep in touch with loved ones as needed.
- Caring staff: Empathy is at the heart of what Mountain Springs Recovery does for its patients. Their team listens well to every need, ensuring patients feel understood.
To learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please visit the following links:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
For those who prefer a center closer to the city, Lincoln Recovery at Raymond, IL can be a great alternative. This holistic treatment facility is known for its fantastic features, such as:
- Support groups: You will have access to a community that listens and understands your journey toward addiction recovery.
- Aftercare program: Rehab isn’t the end of your sobriety journey. Lincoln Recovery ensures that every patient receives an aftercare program so that they will stay accountable even after their stay in the center.
To learn more about Lincoln Recovery, please visit the following contact information:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
How about a holistic addiction treatment center that’s closer to the beautiful South? A great choice would be Willow Springs Recovery, located in Bastrop, Texas. This charming center has some of the most notable features, including:
- Personalized treatment plans: At Willow Springs, they believe that every patient has unique needs and personal preferences. Thus, the recovery programs are custom-built, ensuring that this is all based on the patient’s evaluation results.
- On-site detox: You don’t have to change locations just to get your detox treatment. Everything is provided at the center for detox, including medical attention if you experience discomforts or emergencies.
Explore more about Willow Springs Recovery by visiting the following details:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope these resources have helped you to find the best holistic rehab for your needs so you can begin living a successful recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.