Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Detox Centers in Stanton, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Detox Centers in Stanton, California
Stanton, California, is located in northern Orange County. As part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Stanton has excellent access to the diverse amenities of the greater LA area. Some well-known places here include Stanton Central Park, Knott’s Berry Farm, and adventure city.
Are you planning to find a detox center in Stanton, Califonia, or nearby locations? You’ve come to the right page. Below, you’ll see the resources of the top treatment centers in Stanton and other areas in Orange County.
Top Detox Facilities in Stanton, CA
Monarch Shores is one of the best detox facilities and addiction treatment centers in San Juan Capistrano, California. It has breathtaking views of the coast, a caring staff, and a complete program, especially for those in need of on-site detox. Some of the notable features of the center include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: You would have the support of a medical team, especially during the sensitive stages of withdrawal and detox.
- Wide range of treatment programs: You’ll have access to a variety of treatment programs, including 12-Step and Non-12 Step options and a personalized plan that will fit your unique background.
To know more about Monarch Shores, you may reach out to the following contact details:
Are you looking for an upscale detox and rehab center that has comfortable facilities and a spectacular view of the Orange County beach? Look no further — Chapters Capistrano is one of the best rehab centers you can find in San Clemente, CA. Some of the best features of this luxury rehab include:
- Highly trained, empathetic staff: The staff at Chapters Capistrano deeply understands what you’re going through. Expect to have top-notch care when you go to this center.
- Effective programs: The programs at the center are research and evidence-based, and are all customized to fit your unique needs.
If you’re interested in Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to reach out at:
Other Excellent Detox Options Outside Stanton, California
If you find that your best detox and addiction rehab option isn’t in Stanton, CA, you should know that there are many choices nationwide.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best detox and treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs; this addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, which include:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. WiFi access allows you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, feel free to contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Lincoln Recovery – At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help all clients see that recovery is attainable and maintainable. With a combination of group and individual treatments, resort-like amenities, the ability to choose the treatments you want to try, and the chance to build a community of others going through recovery, too, clients find that they have the potential to overcome their addictions much more easily than if they tried it alone.
Stepping into the quiet retreat that is Lincoln Recovery is just the first step in enjoying this supportive, immersive recovery experience.
What Lincoln Recovery clients can expect:
- Stay in touch with loved ones from the beginning – No blackout period
- Large, quiet campus in Rural Illinois
- Restaurant-style meals and snacks – prepared by a chef
- Meditation Room
- Indoor pool
- Workout room
- Regularly scheduled outings and activities
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox
- Partial hospitalization, Inpatient, and IOP treatment options
Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’re looking for in ways to make long-term recovery from your addiction a reality.
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier detox and rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
We hope this list of resources can get you started on your best, healthiest recovery journey.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.