Willow Springs Recovery - Austin, Texas
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Abilene, Texas
Top rated addiction treatment located on 38 acres of quiet and calming scenery.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Bastrop, Texas
- Out of state options in CA, CO and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Addiction Treatment Centers in Abilene, TX
Abilene, TX, is a city within Taylor and Jones County. It’s also located close to Dyess Air Force Base, one of the several bases in Texas. Abilene, TX, also has around 125,000 residents, and the city is recognized for its landmarks such as the Grace Museum, Frontier! Texas, and the Abilene Zoo.
If you’re looking for substance use disorder treatment in Abilene, TX, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you’ll find some treatment options located within or close to the city.
Find Texas Rehabs By City:
Top Substance Use Disorder Centers in Abilene, Texas
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is a rehab center located in Bastrop, Texas. It’s known for its top-notch facilities, caring staff, and peaceful environment that helps patients focus on recovery. They also offer complete treatment services starting from detox to aftercare. Some of the most recognized features include:
- Round-the-clock medical care: During the crucial periods of detox, it’s essential that patients need to stay safe and have support during moments of withdrawal. Willow Springs has 24/7 medical care to ensure the health and safety of every patient.
- Diverse treatment approaches: Some people lean more toward secular approaches such as psychotherapy or holistic therapy. Others would want a more spiritual direction, such as 12-Step. Willow Springs offers a combination of treatment methods to suit everyone’s needs.
- Technology-friendly: They understand the busy lives of individuals going through substance use disorder issues. The center offers WiFi access and the ability to use gadgets and laptops to complete work or keep in touch with loved ones.
To know more about Willow Springs Recovery, you may reach out to their contact details below:
Willow Springs Recovery
Other Substance Use Disorder Centers Located Outside Abilene, TX
If you are living in Abilene, TX, you’ll find that, in some instances, it can be convenient to go to a therapy center close to home. However, if you’re the kind who suffers from location-related triggers, it can be best to find a rehab center outside of the state.
For those seeking a luxurious rehab experience with locations that feel like home, Monarch Shores might be the place to get started. The comfort of home helps to ease stress and provides a sanctuary from the stress and challenges of overcoming addiction, so all you need to worry about is how you’re going to make the best changes for your life possible.
Not only are the locations of Monarch fabulous, but the highly trained, caring staff help clients get through the toughest times of recovery, so each person can see what life has to offer when they aren’t using or drinking.
Some of the highlights of treatment with Monarch Shores include:
– Technology friendly. Laptops and cell phones are welcome from day one
– Flexible treatment programs that meet your needs
– Luxury rehab settings
– Fitness center
– Personalized treatment programs
– Alternative types of treatment
- 27123 Calle Arroyo, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Another top-of-the-line luxury rehab option is Chapters Capistrano. The two houses that make up this treatment facility are meant to offer clients comfort, while the staff works to offer everyone that seeks treatment with Chapters compassion and comfort and a healing experience. Every room is private, both houses are close to the ocean, and the treatment options are seemingly endless and effective.
Clients not only enjoy amazing amenities but are also allowed to participate in their addiction treatment experience with personalized treatment plans and the opportunity to try many alternative treatment options.
What Chapters Capistrano offers:
– Technology friendly from day one
– Private rooms
– Close to the ocean
– Proven effective treatment options
– On-site detox
– Flexible length of treatment
If you choose to attend treatment at Chapters Capistrano, you’re going to be immersed in a recovery experience that is fulfilling and comfortable, so when you’re ready to head home, you have the head start on living clean and sober that will keep you going for the long term.
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
If you’re seeking a place to fully immerse yourself in your recovery journey, Lincoln Recovery might be the perfect place to get started. The staff at this facility believe that by offering tools and encouraging healthy habits, combined with group therapies, activities, and individual therapy, clients can begin to experience the drug and alcohol-free life they want to live.
When clients arrive at Lincoln Recovery, they are encouraged to participate in their treatment by talking about what seems interesting or engaging to them and helping build a treatment plan with their recovery team. From there, the possibilities and potential successes are endless.
What Lincoln Recovery offers:
- Keep all of your technology from the beginning of treatment
- Calm, peaceful rural Illinois campus
- Feel like you’re eating at a restaurant every day with chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Indoor pool, workout room, and meditation room
- Planned and scheduled outings and activities
- Completely private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox facilities
- Partial hospitalization, residential, and intensive outpatient treatment options
If you’re looking for a place to get away and get to know yourself while you embrace your recovery journey, consider Lincoln Recovery.
- 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Mountain Springs Recovery
For many reasons, Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best addiction rehab options in Denver, Colorado. The philosophy at this facility is that clients should be a fully interactive part of their recovery. This means that you get involved in the types of therapies you undergo. If something doesn’t work, the staff at Mountain Springs encourages you to voice your concerns and work with them to make changes that will be effective and feel good to you.
Clients enjoy gorgeous views, delicious meals, top-of-the-line accommodations, and lots of time outdoors if this isn’t enough.
What you’ll find at Mountain Springs Recovery:
- Keep your devices from the day you check-in
- Professional chef-prepared meals
- Lots of time enjoying the great outdoors
- Personalized treatment programs
- Stunning mountain views
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
Mountain Springs Recovery may be what you need if you’re seeking an immersive, joyful experience in addiction rehab.
- 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
We hope this rehab list and suggestions have helped you out.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.