Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Drug Rehabs in Newport Beach, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Drug Rehabs in Newport Beach, California
Newport Beach is one of the coastal cities situated in southern California. Aside from its beautiful harbor, this city of over 84,000 residents is recognized for its top attractions, including the Newport Beach Pier, Balboa Pier, and Fashion Island.
If you’re thinking about drug addiction treatment in Newport Beach, CA, you’re arrived at the right page. Below, you’ll see the top options in the area and also some choices of centers outside of the state.
Top Drug Addiction Treatment Centers in Newport Beach, CA
This exquisite rehab center in San Clemente, CA, has a beautiful view of the Orange County coast and has 5-star facilities as well. What else can you expect in this top-tier center?
- Chef-prepared meals: Since Chapters Capistrano is a luxury drug rehab, you’ll have the opportunity to experience meals that are nutritious, delicious, and mindfully prepared to restore your overall well-being.
- 24/7 medical attention: The staff in this rehab will respond promptly to medical needs and emergencies, especially during the crucial stages of detox. Expect to have a team on board to help you with the withdrawal symptoms during detox.
To discover more about Chapters Capistrano, don’t hesitate to contact the following:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Another rehab that can be for the books is Monarch Shores in San Juan Capistrano, California. This rehab center also has a wonderful view and proximity to the Orange County coast, giving you full relaxation during addiction treatment. Some other notable features include:
- Caring staff: The team at Monarch Shores knows how to listen, work with patients, and respond to their needs accordingly. They will walk with you through your journey, allowing you to take the steps needed to succeed in rehab.
- Technology-friendly: You don’t need to keep away your laptop, phone, and other devices while staying in the center. Feel free to continue working or communicating with loved ones during your rehab program.
To explore more about Monarch Shores, please feel free to contact:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Other Drug Rehab Centers Outside Newport Beach, California
Often, people find themselves distracted or experiencing addiction triggers when having a rehab center close to home. If you reside in California, here are some out-of-state options to help you stay focused on your recovery.
Are you looking for a center in Illinois and closer to the surrounding areas of the state? Lincoln Recovery may be a top choice to consider. This rehab is recognized for its great features, such as:
- Recreational activities: You can enjoy some sports, nature walks, games with friends, and other fun activities during your spare time in the center.
- Effective treatment programs: The treatment programs recommended at Lincoln Recovery are derived from best practices in addiction recovery and are also fully personalized for your needs.
Find out more about Lincoln Recovery, feel free to reach out to:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Mountain Springs Recovery
Perhaps you do not prefer the beach, and you’re looking for a center closer to the mountain ranges. A great choice would be Mountain Springs Recovery in Monument, CO. This center is known for its other top-notch features, including:
- Support groups: At Mountain Springs, you’ll experience support. Listen to other people’s journeys, understand how they are struggling or have succeeded, and be encouraged through the support groups.
- Aftercare programs: Accountability is important for this center. They provide all patients with health recommendations, programs, and other initiatives so that they will continue in their recovery journey even after rehab.
Learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery by looking at the following details:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is one of the best centers in the southern part of the country, located in Bastrop, TX. This drug rehab is recognized for specific features, such as:
- Clean facilities: Cleanliness is an important part of your overall well-being and experience in rehab. Willow Springs Recovery has rooms that are clean, well-maintained, and convenient for patients.
- Wide range of treatment options: You can choose from a wide range of treatment options, such as 12-step, Non-12 Step, CBT, Holistic, SMART Recovery, and many other choices to help you fully personalize your treatment.
To discover what to expect in Willow Springs Recovery, please don’t hesitate to reach out to:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
May this list of drug rehabs give you in-depth information as you start your recovery journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about these centers so that you can make the best decision.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.