Monarch Shores, Orange County, beachfront house
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Best Drug Rehabs in Westminster, California
Upscale inpatient rehabs with Non-12-Step program options.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non 12-step & holistic options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Beachfront facility
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Private rooms at Chapters Capistrano
Sometimes talking over the phone is easier. We’re here to listen to your questions and help you get answers. Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE & LAPTOP
Typically, treatment centers do not permit cell phone or laptop use, but at both Chapters and Monarch Shores, our clients are allowed to engage with outside responsibilities.
Best Drug Rehabs in Westminster, California
Westminster is a city located in the western part of Orange County, California. Currently, it has over 90,000 residents and is known for its landmarks, such as the Asian Garden Mall, Rose Center Theater, and the Vietnam War Memorial.
Are you considering drug rehab in Westminster, California? Well, you have arrived at the right page. Explore some top options in Orange County and other choices outside the state below.
Top Drug Rehabs In Westminster, California
Are you looking for a rehab center with luxury facilities and caring staff? A great choice is Chapters Capistrano, located in San Clemente, California. This rehab center has some of the best features, including:
- Low patient-to-staff ratio: The specialists at Chapters Capistrano only care for the optimal amount of patients in the center. This means you will receive personalized attention while in treatment.
- Chef-prepared meals: You will have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and meals that are nutritious, delicious, and thoughtfully prepared to suit your particular health needs.
To learn more about Chapters Capistrano, please visit the following links:
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Another great option at Orange County would be Monarch Shores, located in San Juan Capistrano, California. This one-of-a-kind center is known for its beautiful views of the coast, as well as other great features, including:
- 24/7 medical attention: At Monarch Shores, your safety is prioritized. Experience a center where your medical needs are met as soon as possible, allowing for your health and wellness to always be in check.
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep away your laptop, phone, and other devices while staying in the facility. You will have access to the internet, providing you with the flexibility for working and communicating with loved ones.
To explore more about Monarch Shores, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the following information:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Other Drug Rehab Options Outside Westminster, California
In certain situations, it can be great to have a rehab that is away from home. This can prevent you from experiencing addiction triggers, as well as help you entirely focus on your recovery.
Here are some well-known options:
Willow Springs Recovery
Searching for a rehab that has the charm of the South? You may want to consider Willow Springs Recovery in Bastrop, TX. This center has some spectacular features, including:
- Strong aftercare program: A follow-up program after you’re done with rehab is essential to help you stay on track in your recovery journey. Willow Springs ensures you’ll have this aftercare plan in place just before discharge.
- Support groups: Experience a community where you’ll feel seen and heard. Join groups that match your background and receive encouragement in the sessions.
To discover more about Willow Springs Recovery, please get in touch with:
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Mountain Springs Recovery
Another popular option is a rehab close to the mountain ranges of Colorado, Mountain Springs Recovery in Monument. This center is known for its peaceful view and relaxing facilities. Other known features stand out as well, such as:
- Caring staff: At Mountain Springs, experience care like no other. Find experts who fully empathize with your needs and meet you where you are in your recovery journey.
- Full-fledged center: Mountain Springs is also known as a center with complete treatment methods, from evaluation to detox until aftercare. You don’t have to transfer centers to complete your treatment.
To explore more what Mountain Springs has to offer, please reach out to:
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Do you prefer a rehab that’s closer to the Chicago metropolitan area and other nearby locations? Perhaps you want to consider Lincoln Recovery, situated in Raymond, IL. This top-notch center is known for its following features, such as:
- Recreational activities: You can enjoy some fulfilling forms of relaxation in the center during your free time, such as sports, games with friends, indoor socials, nature walks, meditation, and more.
- Effective programs: The treatment programs implemented at Lincoln Recovery are backed by research such as 12-step, SMART Recovery, Psychotherapy, Holistic methods, and more.
Learn more about what Lincoln Recovery has to offer by visiting the following links:
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
We hope these resources allow you to start a healthy, successful recovery in a drug rehab that gives you the best start to your journey possible.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.