Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Best Rehabs in Grand Junction, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Rehabs in Grand Junction, Colorado
Finding the best addiction rehab options in Grand Junction, Colorado, can be difficult when you aren’t sure what counts as “the best” to begin with. With so many rehabs in Colorado, how do you know what will be the best for you? Experts feel that one of the most important steps you can take is to decide what matters to you regarding rehab expectations.
So, once you’ve decided on the factors of addiction treatment that will be important to you and help you enjoy a successful recovery, it’s time to get started finding the facility to meet your needs. Take a look at the types of treatment programs they offer. Would you do better with a step-based treatment plan, or are you looking for something more non-step-based? Are you interested in a residential program, or did you think you wanted an Intensive Outpatient Program? What about a rehab that offers both, so you get to enjoy the benefits of long-term treatment? We know that it can be a bit overwhelming to find the best addiction rehab options in Grand Junction, Colorado, so we’ve made a list to help you get started:
Find Colorado Rehabs By City:
|Colorado Springs||Aurora||Fort Collins||Lakewood|
|Grand Junction||Commerce City||Denver|
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is where clients can relax and enjoy their recovery journey. It starts with the crisp mountain air and the ability to get outside to explore and be with nature. The accommodations are comfortable and feel like home, and the meals make you feel like you’re at a restaurant every day.
If you’re looking for one of the best addiction rehab options in Grand Junction, Colorado, this might be the place for you.
Mountain Springs Recovery offers:
- No blackout period – this means your phone (and any other devices) stay with you from the beginning
- Medically supervised detox
- Inpatient rehab programs
- Partial Hospitalization programs
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Alumni programs
- Space to exercise, swim, and go within
- Personalized treatment programs
At Mountain Springs Recovery, everyone belongs and fits, so you can find peace and well-being while enjoying a healthy addiction recovery.
- Phone: 855-614-3238
- Address: 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Even if you can’t find your best rehab option in Grand Junction, CO, you should know that there are other places to seek addiction treatment. Keep looking to find a facility and program that resonates with you.
At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help clients just stop drinking or using. It’s to give them the tools they need to build new, healthy habits and enjoy a successful, long-term recovery. They want every client to actively participate in their recovery, which is why you’re included in your treatment program decision-making from the beginning.
Clients get to enjoy many different treatments and individual and group counseling. They also are encouraged to become part of the community of others overcoming their addictions. This happens through group therapy and activities and continues even after treatment is completed through the alumni group.
What you’ll find when attending Lincoln Recovery:
- Keep your phone and devices from day one – No blackout period
- Quiet setting in rural Illinois
- Delicious food – prepared by chefs
- Fitness center, meditation room, and indoor pool
- The opportunity for activities and outings
- Private rooms
- On-site detox
- PHP, residential, and intensive outpatient programs are available
For those seeking an interactive, immersive addiction treatment experience, then Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Address:19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Hopefully some of these options will help you to find the right rehab for your needs.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.