Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Best Rehabs in Thornton, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Rehabs in Thornton, Colorado
Colorado has some fantastic addiction treatment facilities. So if you’re seeking the best addiction rehab options in Thornton, Colorado, then you’ve got many choices. It’s important to note that some treatment facilities are really good, and others are not so great. So, it makes sense that you’ll want to do some research before you decide on a facility.
One of the best ways to find the best rehabs in Thornton, Colorado, is to establish what you want to see in a treatment facility. Are you seeking a luxury type of setting? Does the option to choose your treatment program appeal to you? When choosing an addiction treatment program, a solid picture of what will make you feel most comfortable is essential. We’ve made a list of some of the most comprehensive rehabs to help you get started in your search:
Find Colorado Rehabs By City:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery –Mountain Springs Recovery is a top-of-the-line rehab in Thornton, Colorado. They specialize in offering a treatment experience of empowerment and embracing the joy of a healthy recovery. From detox to planning your aftercare plan and all the evidence-based and cutting-edge treatments, the staff at Mountain Springs Recovery will walk with you. You’ll receive physical support, emotional support, and a profound connection to yourself and other clients going through recovery with you. Whether you seek terrific food, a ton of activities, or the ability to enjoy a personalized treatment program that meets your needs, this is where you’ll want to be to start your recovery journey.
What makes Mountain Springs Recovery different:
- You won’t have a blackout period – this means you keep your electronics so you can stay in touch with friends, family, and your work if you choose
- Gorgeous mountainous scenery
- Healthy meals prepared by on-staff chefs
- Enjoy meals prepared for your dietary needs
- Personalized treatment programs that work with you
- Space to work out, play, and even work
- Activities and outings regularly
If you’re looking for an addiction rehab to help you discover the joys of living a clean and sober life, look no further than Mountain Springs Recovery.
- Address: 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
- Phone: 855-614-3238
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Sometimes, even the best rehab options in Thornton, Colorado, seem to fall flat to what we want in addiction treatment. This might be because we hope to escape our triggers, and a local destination doesn’t seem to do the trick. In that case, it might be time to take a look at covering some distance for your addiction treatment journey.
At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help clients just stop drinking or using. It’s to give them the tools they need to build new, healthy habits and enjoy a successful, long-term recovery. They want every client to actively participate in their recovery, which is why you’re included in your treatment program decision-making from the beginning.
Clients get to enjoy many different treatments and individual and group counseling. They also are encouraged to become part of the community of others overcoming their addictions. This happens through group therapy and activities and continues even after treatment is completed through the alumni group.
What you’ll find when attending Lincoln Recovery:
- Keep your phone and devices from day one – No blackout period
- Quiet setting in rural Illinois
- Delicious food – prepared by chefs
- Fitness center, meditation room, and indoor pool
- The opportunity for activities and outings
- Private rooms
- On-site detox
- PHP, residential, and intensive outpatient programs are available
For those seeking an interactive, immersive addiction treatment experience, then Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Address:19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
It’s important to remember that it doesn’t matter where you start living a new life without substances or alcohol as long as you decide to. So, isn’t it time to get started living the new you?
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.